Photo

Betsy-are you okay?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:07 PM

Betsy, you hanging in there? How can BDW help?!?

#12 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:10 PM

I hope everything is ok with you Betsey!

#13 Dez921714

Dez921714
      • 1,489 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:46 PM

I hope she's ok! I think I saw a post from her a couple of nights ago...if I remember correctly, she works nights...
        http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#14 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:49 AM

You guys are so sweet! I have been super busy with everything and I've been a slacker to BDW! But we are okay - our laundry room flooded but that was it - our house has a finished basement so it could've been worse - people lost their entire houses and it was all very scary and unreal. The cleanup has begun though so everyone is trying to get back to normal now. Our town was mostly ok - it was the town next to us (where I work and dh works). They were without water for 4 days!! I was working at the hospital on Sunday when it happened so imagine no water there! It was very crazy! But all is well now - thanks and sorry I missed this post until Kat just pm'd me to see if I had seen it! I miss you guys!

#15 Dez921714

Dez921714
          • 1,489 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:52 AM

Glad to hear you and your family are ok...and your damage was minimal!!
            http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#16 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:57 PM

I am happy to hear that all is well. I was worried.

#17 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:28 AM

Glad to hear you are ok :)

#18 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                • 1,881 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:38 AM

just checking this thread for the first time, but glad to hear you are ok :)

I did think it was very funny that Kathi suggested you might be in jail over your SIL....I had a good giggle about that after I read your post just now and realized everything is ok :P
                  http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                  February 14, 2009

#19 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
                  • 358 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 12:48 AM

I'm glad you are ok! I think it so awesome that a group of people from around the country (world) who have never met before can become so connected through this forum!

When I first joined I had never been on a forum before, and had some difficulty navigating, but I'm catching on now and LOVE it! It really feels like a family - everybody not only shares all of their ideas (which, by the way is on of the strongest foundations of my company, so it's been engrained in my life), but more importantly... everybody really cares about each other. I LOVE it!
                    -Rachel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users