Alli - anyone try it?

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#31 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:01 PM

I talked to my doctor about it this morning and she gave it two thumbs up!!

I am such a ding dong though I was at Target and planned on buying it. Well they are having a 50% summer sale and I was too busy buying paper cups, plates, ice cooler, etc and I left. I totally forgot about the Alli. Duh!

#32 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:13 PM

haha yari. btw the coupon is ONLY good for the 90 or 150 pill starter packs.

the walgreens by my office didnt have the 90 or 150 starter pack, so i have to go to a dif walgreens after work to get it.

#33 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:26 PM

WTF!!! This stuff says to "wear dark pants" and many of you know people who have shit themselves. I mean is this your punishment for eating too much fat, yikes!!! I guess that is one way to get you to stop! That is f-ing crazy!!!!

#34 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:03 PM

Ok here's my issue. I'm a "on the go" kind of girl. I just don't have the time to be cooking and preparing meals to the T. How in the heck am I supposed to know if there is a 15 gram serving of fat in something? Aside from the obv of looking at the nutrition label what do I do if I'm ordering a grilled chicken salad? Or a sandwhich?

#35 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:27 PM

Sounds like on this stuff you would find out if you ate too many grams of fat when you shit yourself. Yikes!

#36 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
            Ok here's my issue. I'm a "on the go" kind of girl. I just don't have the time to be cooking and preparing meals to the T. How in the heck am I supposed to know if there is a 15 gram serving of fat in something? Aside from the obv of looking at the nutrition label what do I do if I'm ordering a grilled chicken salad? Or a sandwhich?
            Yeah that would be my worry too. Plus I'm on the go a lot, and what if a "treatment effect" happened in my car or while I'm out with clients? I don't even want to think about it.

#37 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:36 PM

glenda --- theres always subway --- they have a number of sandwiches of 6 grams of fat or less haha -- i typically bring my lunch with me everyday in my purse so i can control what i eat so i make better choices.

#38 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:40 PM

Bummer about the coupon!

I am heading back out to get it.

#39 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:43 PM

also -- i spent some time on some of the websites of restaurant chains near where i work looking at the nutrition facts so i know what i can or cant eat. i keep the list at my desk at work so when i run out for lunch i know what i should order. when in doubt, order a salad with dressing on the side, no cheese. if you like stuff like chipotle - you cannot have guac, that will push you over 15 grams alone because of the high fat content of avocados, even if it is "healthy fat" - remember alli does not distinguish between healthy & unhealthy fats

#40 can't wait!

can't wait!
              • 517 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 04:45 PM

I'm always on the go too. So I end up eating Subway...tons of subway and I can have a 6 in grilled chix sub, baked lays and a lemonade for under 10 grams of fat. It gets old, but it works and most importantly NO TREATMENT EFFECTS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users