Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jill
ROFL!! That's funny Maura, I can't believe you played guinea pig!

That's a great story about the girl with the wedding dress, I wish I had tried it before my wedding, but I was so scared! I'll be starting in about 2 weeks
oh jill so glad you're trying it out in 2 weeks, i cant wait. i hope you will post here about how it is working for you. so far i am having great results, i really cant complain! my next and final fitting is july 19th, so here's to hoping that i can get my dress taken in a little!

#102 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maura
    oh jill so glad you're trying it out in 2 weeks, i cant wait. i hope you will post here about how it is working for you. so far i am having great results, i really cant complain! my next and final fitting is july 19th, so here's to hoping that i can get my dress taken in a little!
    I will definitely post my experiences, results, etc... I would start it tomorrow, but I know while I'm on vacation I will have a really hard time tracking fat. We do cook at the vacation house, but I don't do a lot of the cooking and it's also bulk cooking for all 15 of us, so I can't really make everyone diet, lol!

I'm really am excited to get started on it, I might go buy it before we leave so I can get started right away when we get back.

You can do it Maura, I hope your dress is way to big for you

#103 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:16 PM

just wondering if anyone else has bought alli and started it yet!

i'm doing well with it, overall down 6 pounds. hoping to make that more this week. i exercised twice this week so far and hoping to do it again today and tomorrow bc my shower is saturday and i caught wind that the dessert is petit fors!

#104 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:58 PM

greasy butt!!! haha j/k

#105 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 04:59 PM

OMG, Maura I am just catching up and your recap is hilarious! thanks for sharing!

#106 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Alyssa
        greasy butt!!! haha j/k
        hahahahahhahahahahahaha
        well...not anymore!

it was just that one night and then a little in the morning the next day. but i wont be doing that experiment again, not because the physical side effect was too bad, but because i didnt like fearing that i was going to have a greasy fart and get it on the furniture LOL

#107 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:10 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Maura
          hahahahahhahahahahahaha
          well...not anymore!

it was just that one night and then a little in the morning the next day. but i wont be doing that experiment again, not because the physical side effect was too bad, but because i didnt like fearing that i was going to have a greasy fart and get it on the furniture LOL
          ...or on Jose
          HAHA

#108 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:13 PM

hahahahaha omg he would die. i stuck a booger on him once like 6 months ago because he was being a brat, and to this day he has not gotten over it, so i cant imagine if i got anal leakage on him...he would NEVER get over it!!!! LOL

#109 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:01 AM

You guys are too funny!

But no I have not started yet, I am waiting for the right time. I am doing pretty good on my own, but definitely want the extra help.

#110 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
            • 1,830 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:04 AM

Maura, I may be joining you soon!! I hope this week but I need to eat very good these next 2-3 days before I start the pill. I will keep you guys posted. I did pretty good on it last year so I hope it will work the same this time around if not better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users