Sign in to follow this  
Yari

Alli - anyone try it?

for all you alli users.... have any of you stopped taking it and gained weight back easily...... I want to also try it wedding in like 4 months but I do not want to stop using it and gain weight back quickly... Obviously I will maintain my diet and excersise when i finish... any thoughts?

I stopped taking it awhile ago, not for any particular reason. I still have some left and have thought about taking it, since I am dieting and exercising anyway, it would probably help a little.

I stopped a while ago. I don't think I even finished 1 bottle. Maybe I didn't give it a fair chance but it wasn't really doing much for me. I decided to hire a trainer and eat healthy. I thought Alli might jump start my weight loss but it really didn't for me.

I was thinking about giving it a try to start my weight loss. but i think i'll wait till after tax season. I dont want to be in the middle of showing someone their tax return and a crap attack hits me. lol

I had to stop using Alli after a couple weeks. The um... "accidents" you may have heard of happened to me. Very embarrassing. My doctor told me that because I'm technically not overweight it had a bad effect on my system.

I guess they must be strong pills.

And Danielle (love your name by the way) your siggy pic with the dogs is soooooo cute. I love the little Boston, looks like my boston. do they always cuddle like that together?