Sign in to follow this  

I really am DIY impaired. I try really hard then give up and make Sarah do it. LOL. I really want to make brochures to send to everyone before the wedding. I have looked at everyones and they are amazing. I was just wondering has anyone done one for Dreams Cancun that I can borrow? (aka steal) Or is anyone working on one that I could help out on?! Or a really great template that I can insert stuff into?! I suck at these programs you all use. If I have a good template I am sure I could work with it. Any good ideas?

i put my template on here. but, the way I did mine was too complicated. the template is hard to use. Do you have MS publisher? It's much easier. Or maybe there is a better brochure template than mine on the forum.

If you want to keep it simple you can always just make a newsletter, not a brochure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
i put my template on here. but, the way I did mine was too complicated. the template is hard to use. Do you have MS publisher? It's much easier. Or maybe there is a better brochure template than mine on the forum.

If you want to keep it simple you can always just make a newsletter, not a brochure.
Yeah I tried your template... Too much for me lol... I don't know how you do it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassybride View Post
send me your email and ill send you the tremplate that I started :) I'm soo not a DIY girl and it was really easy !
I will send you a PM right now thanks!