DIYers I really need help with a brochure

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:23 PM

I really am DIY impaired. I try really hard then give up and make Sarah do it. LOL. I really want to make brochures to send to everyone before the wedding. I have looked at everyones and they are amazing. I was just wondering has anyone done one for Dreams Cancun that I can borrow? (aka steal) Or is anyone working on one that I could help out on?! Or a really great template that I can insert stuff into?! I suck at these programs you all use. If I have a good template I am sure I could work with it. Any good ideas?

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:15 PM

i put my template on here. but, the way I did mine was too complicated. the template is hard to use. Do you have MS publisher? It's much easier. Or maybe there is a better brochure template than mine on the forum.

If you want to keep it simple you can always just make a newsletter, not a brochure.

#3 sassybride

sassybride
      • Banned
      • 294 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:19 PM

send me your email and ill send you the tremplate that I started :) I'm soo not a DIY girl and it was really easy !
        Staying at...RIU PALACE LOS CABOS

(Reception at the Westin Los Cabos)55 Guests attending

#4 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:21 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Morgan
          i put my template on here. but, the way I did mine was too complicated. the template is hard to use. Do you have MS publisher? It's much easier. Or maybe there is a better brochure template than mine on the forum.

If you want to keep it simple you can always just make a newsletter, not a brochure.
          Yeah I tried your template... Too much for me lol... I don't know how you do it!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by sassybride
          send me your email and ill send you the tremplate that I started :) I'm soo not a DIY girl and it was really easy !
          I will send you a PM right now thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users