Sacred Heart Diet Anyone?

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#431 nsbride2010

• 2,528 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:35 PM

I did this before, lost a lot of weight doing it the same way as you Erika! My only issue was I got so sick of the soup it made me want to puke just smelling it! haha so THANK YOU STACEY for the new recipes! :) They can be used in exchange for the soup on the site, right?
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#432 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:44 PM

I make all different flavors of soup so I dont get sick of it.

Someitme I do a spice mexican flavor, sometimes a beefy broth flavor, sometimes asian. So it mixes it up enough for me. but yeah after 3 rounds I have to take a break!

#433 Holly22

• 127 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:29 AM

Wow I just saw this thread. I'm going to try this for sure. I'm going to start tomorrow!

#434 LadyTrunck

• 1,114 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:45 PM

Alright ladies- FI and I started this today. I have eaten a bowl of soup and it was pretty good. We added a little jalapeno and habanero pepper, w/ some fresh cilantro. Gave it a little kick! I can totally see how the soup gets tiring though.

Thanks for all of the posts! Wish us luck! :)

OH I do have one question-- how much soup do you usually consume for the 5-7 days? We bought enough to triple the recipe, but I was just wondering how much everyone eats. Thanks!
          Married to my BEST FRIEND!
          July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
          Non-Pro Pics:
          Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#435 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:02 AM

I usually eat the pot by myself over the course of 5-6 days.

Now that i am doing this most weekdays. I make a blander soup and then spice it up per time I eat it so I can change it up all the time.

But i have to say I am starting to despise the carrots LOL!

#436 Holly22

• 127 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:11 PM

I started the soup diet 5 days ago. I kinda cheated a bit and ate some jelly beans as well here and there. HAHA
              I lost 6 pounds! So I can imagine if I didn't have some cheats here and there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users