• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#361 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:12 PM

I am done as of tonight. I ate the entrie pot of soup!!!

I lost 9 lbs total!

I acutally really enjoyed the diet and plan to start again Sunday or Monday! I am going to be doing it during the week and then have saturdays as my cheat day.

#362 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:22 PM

ok i started this diet on friday. I really don't like tomatoes (but i do like fried green tomatoes & ketchup) and i HATE cooked green peppers so I cut them out of my soup. The tomatoes are probably really important, but i just can't take it, i tried for a day it didn't go well. although joe is doing this with me and I make him the regular soup.

It's been going ok, although I've started my bloating PMS week today and I realized if I was just a little hungry I would turn into a raging bitch and now its even worse w/ PMS. Its actually kinda bothersome! I am really really patient w/ our daughter but since i started this I can't take anything from her!!! I've lost all patience!

After the first day I lost 2.6 lbs and this morning (start of 3rd day) i gained .2lbs! I'm blaming that on bloating!

I don't know if any of you felt this way, but the first day I was soooo weak and had no energy at all! Yesterday, the 2nd day, i couldn't sit down i was on the go from 9 am til 10:30pm, I stopped to eat but other than that i couldn't sit down. Today i finally feel back to normal.

#363 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:24 PM

Did all of you work out throughout the week as well?

#364 *Lo*

• 2,993 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:09 PM

I would really like to try this, but I'm exercising a lot right now. I run 4 times a week about 4-5 miles and also have 2 workouts with a trainer each week. I'm worried I won't have enough energy to exercise...

Anyone experience this?

Ps Erika holy F that is amazing!!! Congrats on that weightloss!!

#365 A2Bride

• 676 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:48 PM

So how did it work for everyone? I may try that when it gets closer to the wedding...can't wait to hear...

#366 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:44 PM

YAY erika! I kept seeing you had posted last on here but for some reason earlier wasn't showing your post!

9 lbs is GREAT!

Joe has managed to lose 7 lbs over 2 days.... dumb men lose weight so easily!

#367 estella1007

• 475 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:44 PM

Holy crap Erika! Thats awesome! So I started today and I don't think this diet is for me. I am getting major stomach cramps and I know this is TMI, but spending a lot of time in the br. Are you guys having the same issues?

#368 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:53 PM

I didn't have any of those issues. I know Erika said she was having like 4 bowel movements a day, but I finally had one today (3rd day) and i usually have at least 1 every day. I think I'm dehydrated!

The biggest thing i've noticed is how pissy i get when i need something to eat or drink. I've never been this raging girl and I really am! It barely takes anything to set me off!

#369 Butterflyf369

• 706 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

Today I ened my diet. I lost 7 pounds in total. I really enjoyed the soup but it does put a damper on eating out and social events. I found I was pretty grumpy throughout and not sure it was because I also gave up coffee at the same time..not a good idea.

Overall it was worth it and I feel really really good and was just the kick start I needed. Good luck ladies, it's worth the week. Not sure if I'll go back on it, will try exercise and eating right.

#370 estella1007

• 475 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

Hmmm...4 times a day. I wish. Try 4 times by dinner time, and still going! Again...TMI. I am afraid to leave the house though! I am going to admit, I don't think I am going to make it through the full 7 days if this continues. Good luck to the rest of you who have the willpower to go the distance. By the way,are you all afraid of gaining it a back immediately? The results and reviews I looked up are consistent in saying that they gained it all back and that it was mostly water weight lost. I figured either way its worth a shot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users