• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#311 Dez921714

Dez921714
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:17 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
    I just read this and thought it was posted this morning - I was thinking - Dez is JACKED UP! She got him all liquored up at the wine tasting and then told him no nookie?!?...I would be mad too! LOLOL!!
    Haha...he got "some" just not the full package ;-)
    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#312 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:29 AM

well i drank my way thru this past weekend, so i'm pretty sure i gained it all back...however, i finished the last of my soup this morning (at 7) for breakfast, and am now eating steamed chicken w/ mixed veggies (and garlic sauce and a bit of rice) for lunch. i'm going to make another batch to have in the house, but it's a shame that dh doesn't like soup... good luck dez!

#313 Celina

Celina
      • Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by lauren c.
        well i drank my way thru this past weekend, so i'm pretty sure i gained it all back...however, i finished the last of my soup this morning (at 7) for breakfast, and am now eating steamed chicken w/ mixed veggies (and garlic sauce and a bit of rice) for lunch. i'm going to make another batch to have in the house, but it's a shame that dh doesn't like soup... good luck dez!
        Oh Lauren - both you and Dez were drinkin' up this weekend!

Chicken, veggies and garlic sauce sounds SO good! Maybe that's what I'll have for dinner! Sound yummy!
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#314 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lauren c.
          We were both shocked that we didn't gain back more than around 3lbs each...we were expecting to have gained back 5-8 at least.

Back to soup and fruit today :)....
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#315 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:06 PM

Ok well I pretty much failed at this diet. And the three pounds I did loose I gained it all back this weekend with my drinking binge that I went on. But I felt great on the days I was able to stick with it.

I am going to keep going on the diet as convient, with my own variations.
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#316 Birdie07

Birdie07
            • 1,218 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:24 PM

Well, it made me sick. I think my body didn't like it. I wasn't getting everything I needed. So my DH said I couldn't do it anymore. I have really low iron problems so much as I have to take iron or you can trace all the veins in my body! I don't know if that anything to do with it or not. But we already eat really healthy anyway that we weren't losing as much as you guys. So we have the soup we're just gonna add stuff to it to finish it off.

#317 1elephant

1elephant
              • VIP Member
              • 15,998 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:01 PM

i just bought stuff to make another batch. i think i'll eat it when i feel like it and try to stick to fruits and veggies during the day w/ a healthy dinner. summertime is difficult b/c i'm not working and i want to eat everything.

#318 Celina

Celina
                • Banned
                • 2,811 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:14 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CaliaA07
                  Well, it made me sick. I think my body didn't like it. I wasn't getting everything I needed. So my DH said I couldn't do it anymore. I have really low iron problems so much as I have to take iron or you can trace all the veins in my body! I don't know if that anything to do with it or not. But we already eat really healthy anyway that we weren't losing as much as you guys. So we have the soup we're just gonna add stuff to it to finish it off.
                  I have low iron too.. I wonder if that' s why I got sick on it. Hmmm??

FI is going to do it he said - I'm like - whatever! He loves soup so he'll probably do well. I think my downfall was that although I LOVE vegetables, I don't like soup and I don't like leftovers (eating the same thing at more than two mealtimes grosses me out). Maybe that was my problem.
                  "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#319 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Dez921714
                    We were both shocked that we didn't gain back more than around 3lbs each...we were expecting to have gained back 5-8 at least.

Back to soup and fruit today :)....
                    That's good. Im going to try it in a few weeks and i was afraid of gaining a lot of weight back. but i don't think 3lbs is that bad to gain back.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#320 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                    • 1,260 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                      That's good. Im going to try it in a few weeks and i was afraid of gaining a lot of weight back. but i don't think 3lbs is that bad to gain back.
                      I lost 5lbs, and gained back 2 over the weekend but I went WAAAAAY off the diet. I had a cupcake the size of my face with cream cheese icing on saturday afternoon and then it was all downhill. But I got back on the wagon Monday and even though I have added a little meat here and there and haven't hit the gym since last Wednesday I have kept off 3lbs which is pretty good for me.
                      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users