Photo

Sacred Heart Diet Anyone?

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#191 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:18 PM

I know I think its great that we have all stuck with it so far and not quit!

#192 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:38 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
      Yay for you Sandra! So far day one was the hardest for me. Remember to season the soup with something! Have some fruit on hand. As you can read we are all doing variations and tweaking things a little as we go, but we are all sticking to the basic plan. Everyone is doing great! Although we have all been tempted, we are all troopers and no one has quit!

Good luck!
      ~Celina
      Thank you Celina! I'm exciting about starting this and you guys have a wonderful support group going on here.

#193 Dez921714

Dez921714
      • 1,489 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:08 PM

Ok, so I think my stomach got me back for making fun of FI earlier. I simply rubbed his belly and said "it's hard".

Well, I worked my second job tonight and ALL night I felt that bloated gassy feeling FI says it's probably the banana's...I think it was the HUGE bowl of soup I ate...maybe it was both. I'm feeling that tomorrow will be a "bad" scale day LOL
        http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#194 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,853 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:15 PM

Although I am not starting the diet until Monday I have been real um... backed up these past couple of weeks, so I decieded to try the Yogi tea. Ill let you know how it works.

(who knew a wedding forum could be so.... graphic)
          BTWI was googling something the other day and up popped BTW. I can see it now someone googles "taking a crap" and up comes my picture with the details hahaha
          Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#195 Dez921714

Dez921714
          • 1,489 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by STACEY
            Although I am not starting the diet until Monday I have been real um... backed up these past couple of weeks, so I decieded to try the Yogi tea. Ill let you know how it works.

BTWI was googling something the other day and up popped DTW. I can see it now someone googles "taking a crap" and up comes my picture with the details hahaha
            Hahaha! The EXACT reason why I might change my avitar lol
            http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

#196 FYB87

FYB87
            • 976 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:48 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sandra E.
              I'm going to start this Monday!
              That's great that you will be starting! It's really not that bad. Especially if you season the soup really good! We will be here to give you all the support you need.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by STACEY

BTWI was googling something the other day and up popped BTW. I can see it now someone googles "taking a crap" and up comes my picture with the details hahaha
              You and Sandra will be starting the same day and can help each other. But, we will still be on it too. So we can both empathize and give you both encouragment when/if needed!

#197 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
              • 2,183 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:53 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by FYB87
                That's great that you will be starting! It's really not that bad. Especially if you season the soup really good! We will be here to give you all the support you need.

You and Sandra will be starting the same day and can help each other. But, we will still be on it too. So we can both empathize and give you both encouragment when/if needed!
                Thank you so much!!!!

#198 FYB87

FYB87
                • 976 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:56 AM

GM Ladies! This is my fourth day. I have decided to take Friday's off from working out and I feel great this morning. I made my banana shake and took the advice of Dez921714 to add cinnamon. It made it tolerable being that I don't like milk!

I tried two bags of the yogi tea instead of one and nothing at all happened. I think I need to call my doctor and get checked out again. It can't be normal to only go once or twice a week. Especially when I am using every aid available to me and the only result is having gas all day! Which is not fun.

This morning I realized that I am support to start my cycle either today or tomorrow (not on bc and have to count my days). So that's most likely the reason for me being bloated. Crossing my fingers that when I get on the scale Tuesday it will show a loss.

Is anyone going to try and continue the diet after they come off next week? I'm thinking I will do most of it but add chicken or turkey to the soup, along with eating melons and grapes for my fruit.

#199 Celina

Celina
                  • Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:26 AM

Okay girls,

I have been SICKER THAN A DOG since last night! I got home round 2:30pm and ate a bowl of frozen/steamed cauliflower, broccoli and carrots. Around 6:30 I had some grilled asparagus, baked potato and soup. I saved 1/2 of my potato (because it was kind of dry), and put some soup on it - OMG it was DELICIOUS!

However after I ate, I was so sick and bloated. I felt like I had to vomit. Needless to say I was in the bathroom the rest of the night. I am not sure what it was. My body usually handles the broccoli and cauliflower fine - I don't know but I still feel sick to my stomach. I can still feel it churning. I have been drinking water ever since. I brought my soup and some fruit with me today to work. I am going to season it with salt & pepper. I dont know if it was too much of the spicy seasonings - so I am going to go pretty bland today. I REALLY want to eat a piece of toast - but am trying to hold out.

I got on the scale and lost 3 1/2 lbs since yesterday. NOW I KNOW WHY!!! LOL!

Good luck today ladies!
                    ~Celina
                    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#200 Dez921714

Dez921714
                    • 1,489 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:44 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by FYB87
                      GM Ladies! This is my fourth day. I have decided to take Friday's off from working out and I feel great this morning. I made my banana shake and took the advice of Dez921714 to add cinnamon. It made it tolerable being that I don't like milk!

I tried two bags of the yogi tea instead of one and nothing at all happened. I think I need to call my doctor and get checked out again. It can't be normal to only go once or twice a week. Especially when I am using every aid available to me and the only result is having gas all day! Which is not fun.

This morning I realized that I am support to start my cycle either today or tomorrow (not on bc and have to count my days). So that's most likely the reason for me being bloated. Crossing my fingers that when I get on the scale Tuesday it will show a loss.

Is anyone going to try and continue the diet after they come off next week? I'm thinking I will do most of it but add chicken or turkey to the soup, along with eating melons and grapes for my fruit.
                      We've talked about making similar modifications and staying on it also.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE
                      Okay girls,

I have been SICKER THAN A DOG since last night! I got home round 2:30pm and ate a bowl of frozen/steamed cauliflower, broccoli and carrots. Around 6:30 I had some grilled asparagus, baked potato and soup. I saved 1/2 of my potato (because it was kind of dry), and put some soup on it - OMG it was DELICIOUS!

However after I ate, I was so sick and bloated. I felt like I had to vomit. Needless to say I was in the bathroom the rest of the night. I am not sure what it was. My body usually handles the broccoli and cauliflower fine - I don't know but I still feel sick to my stomach. I can still feel it churning. I have been drinking water ever since. I brought my soup and some fruit with me today to work. I am going to season it with salt & pepper. I dont know if it was too much of the spicy seasonings - so I am going to go pretty bland today. I REALLY want to eat a piece of toast - but am trying to hold out.

I got on the scale and lost 3 1/2 lbs since yesterday. NOW I KNOW WHY!!! LOL!

Good luck today ladies!
                      ~Celina
                      OMG I'm so sorry you're feeling sick I don't think one piece of toast will kill you, especially if it'll help settle your stomach.

So, ya know how I said I was bloated last night and today would probably be a bad weigh day...well, I'm up 3 lbs (and I did go to the bathroom)...I'm still down 8 total, but back to that number I can't get below ...damn banana's lol.

I just spoke to FI who was in such a graet mood. I asked why, he goes "I cheated" I asked if he cheated on the diet or on me LOL He goes on to tell me that he really didn't feel like tomatoes today, so when the guys went to get breakfast he got 2 pieces of fruit. I started laughing, I though he was going to tell me he got a bacon, egg and cheese on a roll...now THAT'S cheating! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users