Photo

Sacred Heart Diet Anyone?

• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#11 Dez921714

Dez921714
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:20 PM

If it works, I'm sure I'll be doing it again...I have MUCH more than 17lbs to lose :)
    http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#12 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:24 PM

Okay Dez - count me in. I'll have FI make the soup for me Sunday so I can start on Monday too. I was going to do a body flush, but I'll do this instead. I have been trying to shake my cravings for sugar and I have decided to stop all sugar and whites cold turkey on Monday. (Gotta get the Fathers Day sweets out of the house Sunday night)

I'm in! I'm shopping for stuff on Saturday while FI is playing golf.
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#13 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:02 PM

I'm going to try it too! gotta go to the store!

#14 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:06 PM

I had been doing it for a couple of days and I lost a lot of weight fast. Like 1.5 pounds per day. But then I got AF and it ruined everything and I got cranky and I started eating crap again. But I need to get on it again ASAP so I will def join everybody in doing this monday!

#15 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
          • 308 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:16 PM

I want to do it too but I am thinking I need to do it a little closer to my wedding. Maybe like two weeks before. I know if I do it now, I will gain all of the weight back before the wedding once I start eating normal.

#16 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
            • 279 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:24 PM

I dont want to follow the eat a potato one day and a banana the next (i'm allergic to bananas), thing. Do you think I can just eat the soup and stay away from fried foods and be OK? The other stuff makes it too confusing. I dont necessarily want to lose the 17 pounds, but love the idea of detoxing and losing some weight.
              Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#17 Dez921714

Dez921714
              • 1,489 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:45 PM

I would think so...I think you need to potatoe for carbs and the banana's because they're high in certain vitamis and stuff...maybe look into alternatives? (maybe a small bowl of whole wheat pasts instead of the potatoe)
                http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

#18 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:33 PM

i'd say sub the banana for another fruit thats not crazy packed with sugars..

#19 nolaroy724

nolaroy724
                  • 308 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 09:47 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie
                    I dont want to follow the eat a potato one day and a banana the next (i'm allergic to bananas), thing. Do you think I can just eat the soup and stay away from fried foods and be OK? The other stuff makes it too confusing. I dont necessarily want to lose the 17 pounds, but love the idea of detoxing and losing some weight.
                    I'm allergic to potatos. I was wondering what I should do to substitute. I was thinking brown rice.

#20 Dez921714

Dez921714
                    • 1,489 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 09:53 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nolaroy724
                      I'm allergic to potatos. I was wondering what I should do to substitute. I was thinking brown rice.
                      I'd say brown rice or whole wheat pasts would work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users