Sign in to follow this  
Dez921714

Sacred Heart Diet Anyone?

It will be fun if we're all doing it together, we can talk about it here.

I'm going to hold off on Alli for now, I wanted to do it too, but am scared.

i think i'll try this within the next few weeks, but i came across this:

The Sacred Heart Medical Diet's Dangerous Side - Bringing Negative Feelings - Associated Content

from all i've read, it should be safe for a week, so long as you're using it to cleanse your body. if you come off, and continue to eat healthy, you should be ok...however, if you come off and immediately eat junk again (aka - go to an ai for a vacation), you'll gain back that much faster.

I bought all of my stuff, just have to cut up some fruit and make my soup. I ate so bad this weekend, I'm actually looking forward to eating better and feeling empty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008 View Post
I have everything I just haven't cut up my fruit yet or made the soup....plan in doing it after I play on BDW for a bit :)
I've been trying to tear myself away from the computer all day!! I haven't only been on BDW, but seriously I've been staring at this damn machine since about 10 am!

Monica, I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, but you look just like a girl I used to work with, her name is Colleen, everytime I see your picture I want to say hey colleen, how's it going??, and then I have to stop myself because you aren't her, lol!fryingpan.gif

This monday I am starting a strain of this diet....nothing but soup water tea monday and the next soup and protein, then soup again etc....my trainer suggested it he said its great for weight loss but wants to keep lean muscle

I'm very excited! I hope it works!!!! It's actually very close to the way I lost 70 lbs about 7 years ago...unfortunately it all (and then some) came back.

Even if we don't get the weightloss we want, the detox result of it will be beneficial!!!