Sacred Heart Diet Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STACEY View Post
With the burger, you could rap it in lettuce and put a few grilled veggies on it, to give it a little more flavor.
I heard the envy in FI's voice when I told him I just ate a burger, so I offered for him to come home and find one cooked LOL Maybe I'll do this for him :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
I don't know - but tomorrow we are going out to dinner. I thought it was cancelled, but FI said otherwise - SO - I am going to go off the "Plan" for one meal. I promise not to over do it. I'll probably have shrimp/avocado sushi rolls and salad. The worst part - we are going to the movies afterwards - the smell of popcorn is going to KILL ME!
hang in there! You can do it...FI and I went out for dinner on night #2, and we still lost :) We've actually talked about going to the movies tonight also...which is strange because we never go to the movies...and now that we can't eat teh junk, FI wants to go...figures LOL

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Yogi Tea is no joke. When I went to work this morning at 8;00 am my jeans were a little tight. Now its only 11:00 am and I have to keep pulling them up. Of cource I have gotten no work done because I have been in the bathroom half the day! smile27.gif

Quote:
That Yogi Tea is no joke. When I went to work this morning at 8;00 am my jeans were a little tight. Now its only 11:00 am and I have to keep pulling them up. Of cource I have gotten no work done because I have been in the bathroom half the day! smile27.gif
LOL sorry...but LOL

Quote:
OH MY GOD!! lololol! YOU POOR GIRL!! That is too much! I hope things settle down for you! My stomach has settled. I'll probably go home and eat some soup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
OH NO - you poor thing! I feel you though! I am telling you - I was running all night long!

YAY for you Monica! That is awesome!

Well I must say that I have no appetite. I don't know what is wrong, but I have been drinking water all day and I have no appetite to eat anything at all.

Tomorrow is my bananna day - did you guys eat JUST banannas or other fruit too? Did you eat any vegetables? The diet didn't really say. I looked on line and all it said was banannas & skim milk. I wonder if dried banannas are included. I'd have to look at the package to see if they contain anything else.
I actually enjoyed banana day and bananas are one of my least favorite fruits. In the morning I mixed ice, milk, and two bananas in the blender, it was like a milkshakes, I had two bowls of soup for lunch, and then I made another shake for dinner, but added cinnamon (which was really good btw)

And I was down weight from yesterday so that was good!

Quote:
The first time I used two tea bags it hit me pretty hard and I was in the bathroom a lot. Maybe I didn't notice how much I went to the bathroom yesterday because I was home. But I was amazed at how much stuff I had in me, yuck!

Congrats Monica on the weight loss!

I had two steak tips for my breakfast/lunch and a can of diced tomatoes. The beef was SO good!

I made plenty of beef, so I can have some in a little bit with my soup for dinner. I'm really craving something sweet, two days in a row we're going to not be able to have fruit, I might go insane, I love my sweets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jill View Post
I actually enjoyed banana day and bananas are one of my least favorite fruits. In the morning I mixed ice, milk, and two bananas in the blender, it was like a milkshakes, I had two bowls of soup for lunch, and then I made another shake for dinner, but added cinnamon (which was really good btw)

And I was down weight from yesterday so that was good!

The first time I used two tea bags it hit me pretty hard and I was in the bathroom a lot. Maybe I didn't notice how much I went to the bathroom yesterday because I was home. But I was amazed at how much stuff I had in me, yuck!

Congrats Monica on the weight loss!

I had two steak tips for my breakfast/lunch and a can of diced tomatoes. The beef was SO good!

I made plenty of beef, so I can have some in a little bit with my soup for dinner. I'm really craving something sweet, two days in a row we're going to not be able to have fruit, I might go insane, I love my sweets!
It's funny...FI and I were both up today by 2-3 lbs. He was nice enough to pick me up an iced coffee on his way home...that may have taken care of it for me LOL

For the sweet craving...how about an unsweetened juice? I've found it really really helped me. I didn't even need to drink a lot of it, but it took the craving away.

I have two nice london broils in the fridge. Making one tonight with some onions on the side and fire roasted tomatoes :)

FI said the burger waiting for him when he got home was the best burger he's had LOL It's amazing how much that one burger filled me up before :) I like that because it means my stomach has shrunk a little :)

Oh, so have any of you ever seen that show "you are what you eat". It's on BBC I think.

Well, the woman ALWAYS takes a poo sample and talks about the "smell" of it and how it's because of all the junk the people eat. And it's actually supposed to have little to no smell.

This is kinda gross, but I wonder if anyone has noticed that their poo doesn't smell as bad? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez921714 View Post
Oh, so have any of you ever seen that show "you are what you eat". It's on BBC I think.

Well, the woman ALWAYS takes a poo sample and talks about the "smell" of it and how it's because of all the junk the people eat. And it's actually supposed to have little to no smell.

This is kinda gross, but I wonder if anyone has noticed that their poo doesn't smell as bad? LOL

hahahah thats gross!!!!! I really hope you are not taking samples of your poo smile120.gifshitfan.gif