Sacred Heart Diet Anyone?

Thats a good idea about having adding the milk, because tomorrow is milk and bananas day isn't ithuh.gif

So today I got an iced latte, do you think thats okay since its just espresso and skim milk?

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
Yeah - I think the latte is good without the sugar.

I'm getting a head ache - I think it's from the lack of caffine or sugar - maybe it's all in my head! LOL

MOnica - 9 days OMG!!!

Good luck with dinner!
Can you tollerate coffee with skim milk and no sugar? If so, I'll help the headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008 View Post
Well I have lost 4lbs in 3 days! Pretty impressive for me because I have the hardest time losing weight!!!
CONGRATS on losing 4lbs already!

Quote:
Okay so it's almost 1pm here - I have eaten a whole big bowl of melon and another big bowl of soup. I have been grazing on it all day. I am trying to chug down some water. I feel full, but I'm still hungry!

I am thinking of putting some Mrs. Dash in my soup for dinner. It doesn't have any salt in it, so maybe that will help.

I am in it or my FI will call me a quitter. He doesn't think I can last the whole week, but now it's my mission to prove him wrong! He knows I dont like soup - but I LOVE veggies - so that's my ace (or so I hope)

We can keep going girls! angel1.gif
You can do it! Keep up the good work. It's only my 2nd day. Yesterday I think I ate half of a really large watermelon! So I know how you feel. It'll all be worth it in the end. Plus, you definitely have proof you FI wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jill View Post
But I did lose about 3.5 lbs. so far, so at least thats good!
GREAT JOB on the 3.5lbs loss! I'm a little jealous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez921714 View Post
FYB87
How you hanging in there today?
I'm a lot better this afternoon definitely. I was really grouchy and tired this morning which is very unusual for me cause I'm a morning person. Not sure why that was. Also, I'm not eating like I was yesterday. Yesterday I ate a ton of soup and half a large watermelon and drank a gallon and a half of water. So I was running to the bathroom all day and night. But, right now I'm GREAT! I'm thinking I will go ahead and eat the potato tonight instead of the chicken. It's really starting to sound good. Plus, it's not normally in my eating plan. Thanks for checking in on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jill View Post
Wow, 7 lbs!!! that's fantastic!

Mmmm, I can't wait for the beef!! We usually cook just one package of steak tips for all 3 of us, but I told DH we better cook 2 this time because I may want more than one piece!

I had some fruit salad this morning, an apple, and a bowl of soup for lunch. I'm so sick of peeing!

I feel a little bloated as well and I think it's because (sorry if this is TMI) I couldn't go to the bathroom yesterday at all. Monday I had to go a lot, but yesterday I felt very bound up, which tends to happy to me when I'm dieting and not eating enough fiber.

But I did lose about 3.5 lbs. so far, so at least thats good!
I think I missed this before because we posted basically at the same time!

Congrats on the 3.5!!!! I usually drink some coffee and it quickly takes care of that problem you were having :) They even suggest you eat some high fiber cereal (don't they?)...maybe add some brocoli (high fiber, but gassy) or other veggie tonight that's known for that....cabbage anyone?

Quote:
I'd guess it is....as long as you didn't add sugar...we are allowed as much coffee and skim milk as we want...
nope, I didn't get any sugar

Quote:
I think I missed this before because we posted basically at the same time!

Congrats on the 3.5!!!! I usually drink some coffee and it quickly takes care of that problem you were having :) They even suggest you eat some high fiber cereal (don't they?)...maybe add some brocoli (high fiber, but gassy) or other veggie tonight that's known for that....cabbage anyone?
Thank you! they do say something about eating a cup of fiber or something. I had some brussel sprouts and some soup for dinner. I just made a new batch of soup for tomorrow, I made it a little different this time, used some garlic, a little curry, and some red pepper. So we'll see how it comes out.

I do have some tea that helps with my problem, I think I might drink some tonight before bed. Thanks for the advice!

Quote:
Yeah - I think the latte is good without the sugar.

I'm getting a head ache - I think it's from the lack of caffine or sugar - maybe it's all in my head! LOL

MOnica - 9 days OMG!!!

Good luck with dinner!
I know :) It's really 6 days before we leave!!! It's been hard because all I want to do is go out to eat and celebrate because we are so close to leaving I'm excited! BUT nope I'm sticking to it and plan on after this is over to be somewhat strict so I can keep the weight off. mainly just going to cut out bad carbs- hope it works

It's day 2 for me and I just finished cleaning the kitchen after feeding my husband + kids. It was so hard to smell the spagetti and not have anysmile27.gifsmile27.gif I smile27.gif I pretented my big bowl of soup + potato was much more tasty ! ! The grated cheese wanted to go so bad on my potato... but it didn't, it went all on their spagetti !

Now I am going out for a walk with the dog while they have desert. I don't have enough power to look at them eat desert!

When do you girls weigh yourselves? Morning or night?