Iberostar Quetzal/Tucan

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

#21 Scott C

Scott C
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:24 AM

The Tucan and the Quetzal are mirror images of each other and both share all the same restaurants. There is not really any difference between the 2. Generally the Tucan is booked with Europeans and the Quetzal with N. American/Canadians. The Steakhouse is a good bet for a dinner. The food was always good and it has a nice atmosphere. It is outside and can be warm when the breeze isnt blowing in.

Looking at those photos, that is the Tucan side of the beach. They arent showing the Quetzal side but hopefully in a few months it will be filled in.

#22 Mayan_Bride

• 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

We are getting married in Canada as well, my finace's last name on his birth certificate is different than his drivers license so its a royal pain in the butt and more money to get his name legally changed so we'll be doing the blessing package too. Can anyone tell me where theire having their cocktail party and dancing? Are you renting the disco out? I'm soooo happy that I picked the Iberostar Quetzal, seems like a beautiful resort!!!! I don't know about you ladies but I spent a tremendous amount of time researching and its so nice to be done with the research LOL. P.S. What did you wear for shoes? Is it best to go barefoot?

#23 Krose82

• 15 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:14 PM

We are going to get secretely married before we go too. I don;t want to waste a lot of my time getting blood tested and all that other stuff in Mexico. It will just be our littel secret. The real wedding for me is the spiritual ceremony anyways. I think we are going to do it barefoot, we will wear shoes down to the beach and then have a basket or something that something like "leave shoes here". I think we will have a cocktail party, dinner, then rent out the disco. I don't know for sure yet, I still have to think about things. It would be soooo cool to have the reception party outside somewhere rather than the disco. I can settle for either, a place to party down is all we really need.

Attached is a file of the different wedding dinners to choose from. And then some more Iberostar wedding stuff.

Attached Files

#24 Blkatz

• 1,025 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:00 PM

is there a way to email me that info-I don't have enough points to open

#25 Mayan_Bride

• 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:39 PM

I would also prefer to have an outdoor party on the beach or by the pool. Let me know if you find out anything.

#26 sunandrun

• 74 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:04 AM

I am planning on getting married at the Del Mar July 3, 2009. My friends are going to the Del Mar/Beach in two weeks. They are going to take lots of pictures for me. I will make sure they take some of the beach. I really want to have our wedding on the beach.

#27 Mayan_Bride

• 8 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:04 PM

Hi Krose,

I wanted to let you know some info that I just found out....you can get married when you get back too....Were thinking about doing that instead of getting married beforehand. Just though I would pass that info on to you!

#28 kmac

• 16 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:16 AM

Hi! I do not have enough points to download the documents about the Quetzal/Tucan. If anyone has anything can you please email me. I am trying to nail down a location and this looks like they have great prices and accommidations. My email is krmacintosh@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

#29 Mylee84

• 287 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:37 AM

Kmac, welcome!! You can actually go to the iberostar website and click on which resort you want and then you can download all the information from there!! I have some extra stuff I will send you right now!! =)

#30 Mylee84

• 287 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:42 AM

I just sent an email with lots of stuff!! =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users