Photo

Going to Cabo Tomorrow....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:28 PM

I have many sites to visit and I will tell you ladies all about it!

Any advice?

Anywhere special I should visit?

This is my itinerary so far:

-Meet Maye

-Visit:

Marbella
    Sheraton
    Cabo Surf
    Fiesta Americana
    Two Private Villas

I’m freaking out that I might be missing a good venue!! I am on a $10K budget for 36 people without a room block (Going to have to pay a location fee). I wanna a PRIVATE beach wedding with an outdoor/palapa-style reception. Anywhere else that I should visit

Thanks Ladies!!!

~Amber
    Amber & Joe
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:55 PM

Maybe check out some cake vendors while you there as well, and meet up with your photographer.

The one thing I wish I did during my site visit that I didn't was at the time I wasn't thinking about music for the ceremony, and now it's hard to book somoene without listening to them. So if your planning on hiring for music, dj or whatever you may want to set meetings up with them as well.

Have fun, how long will you be gone for?

#3 BRIDEZILLA

BRIDEZILLA
      • 151 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        Maybe check out some cake vendors while you there as well, and meet up with your photographer.

The one thing I wish I did during my site visit that I didn't was at the time I wasn't thinking about music for the ceremony, and now it's hard to book somoene without listening to them. So if your planning on hiring for music, dj or whatever you may want to set meetings up with them as well.

Have fun, how long will you be gone for?
        Only unitl Wednesday. I wish I could stay longer. I will look into music if I have time! Good tip!!
        Amber & Joe
        [sigpic][/sigpic]

http://daisyPath.com.../2/1/ 10/0/.png

#4 mexico15

mexico15
        • 250 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:30 PM

Nice! Have fun! LUCKY! Any way you can swing by Puerto Vallarta afterwards!? hehe!

#5 Alisarosenbaum

Alisarosenbaum
          • 88 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:59 PM

You should absolutely try to meet with your photographer! We met with two different ones, and one of tme REALLY rubbed us the wrong way. There was just something that didnt click with us, and we LOVED the other, but would not have known if we didnt meet with them. We also did our cake tasting while we were there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users