Photo

My LONG cancun review (picture overload)

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#51 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:10 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
    I've been to Cancun in March, August, and January but never in July. But every single time it has been nice and not rained. And I have stayed there each time for an entire week. It was the hottest in August, then March, and it was cooler in March but still warm throughout the day.

-Glenda
    Glenda do you by any chance remember at what time of the day does the sun sets?

#52 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:26 AM

I have no idea how I missed this entire thread?

First of all Anny your pics are GREAT!!!! i love Cancun (that's where i met my FI) the gazebo looks so beautiful!!! i love how blue the water is in cancun what an amzing backdrop for ur wedding....ur wedding is going to be awesome cant wait to see the pics

love the lounge furniture ur using i think that's a great price for them, I am having a reception in toronto and also using lounge furniture and its costing me over $2000 eeeee I still cant get over that cost

i love the area where the reception is going to be I think its a great intimate site..all ur plans sound amazing, cant wait to see the real thing

#53 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 02:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by EDYTA
        I have no idea how I missed this entire thread?

First of all Anny your pics are GREAT!!!! i love Cancun (that's where i met my FI) the gazebo looks so beautiful!!! i love how blue the water is in cancun what an amzing backdrop for ur wedding....ur wedding is going to be awesome cant wait to see the pics

love the lounge furniture ur using i think that's a great price for them, I am having a reception in toronto and also using lounge furniture and its costing me over $2000 eeeee I still cant get over that cost

i love the area where the reception is going to be I think its a great intimate site..all ur plans sound amazing, cant wait to see the real thing
        Thanx Edyta!!! I can't wait either in fact I'm thinking about it all the time.. decoration, flowers etc etc...

#54 atjorgensen

atjorgensen
        • 101 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:27 PM

Ok I know that I am way late on this one...its been a long week with no computer but IM BACK!!!!
          Anny....I absolutely lLOVE the gazebo!! Wow!! Those are great pics and I really think that your wedding will be great!! Sorry that the weather was so bad for you!!! Good luck to you and thanks for sharing your pics....makes me reconsider where to go!!!!

#55 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:41 PM

Anny I am so sorry but I don't recall what time the sun goes down. I've been to so many places in Mexico that is impossible for me to remember each locales sunset. Is there a website that tells you the approximate time for sunset in July? I feel bad that I can't help you out but honestly I have no idea and I don't want to give you a time that is wrong.

-Glenda

#56 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 02:44 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
              Anny I am so sorry but I don't recall what time the sun goes down. I've been to so many places in Mexico that is impossible for me to remember each locales sunset. Is there a website that tells you the approximate time for sunset in July? I feel bad that I can't help you out but honestly I have no idea and I don't want to give you a time that is wrong.

-Glenda
              Don't feel bad Glenda.. I went to Cancun last July and I don't remember either!! haahhahahaha

#57 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
              • 420 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:36 PM

Anny, your pictures are fantastic, absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for all the help!

Jen, I am also planning a february wedding, so I hope hope hope that the weather is okay. :)

Thanks for all the info Anny.
                Margaret & Eric

#58 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 02:32 PM

Cabo wedding coordinator, I forget her name (sorry!), posted a thread a few days ago where you could punch in your wedding location and date and it would give you the sunset time. That is where I found out that it is at 621 on my date, but I'm hoping that means when the sun is totally gone, otherwise, I'm going to be in the middle of my reception at that point! Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait and see!

#59 mkdela

mkdela
                  • 82 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 06:59 PM

Here is that link for the sunsets: Location Selection for Sunrise Sunset Calendar

If you check the time of "civil twilight"...that should be an indicator as to when it will actually get dark (some time after sunset).

-Kathleen
                    KATHLEEN & COURTNEY 3/1/08

#60 DEE1978

DEE1978
                    • 134 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 11:10 PM

Is February known for rainy weather in Cancun?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users