CELLULITE...anyone actually been able to get rid of it?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

• 1,277 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Ana
    lol deal! it will be fun maybe if you start doing some running during the summer we can run together in the fall too...it will be fun if we can talk during it too..and we can find some really fun classes to go to like spin or pilates etc.. I'm actually even considering calling my old personal trainer to see what his rates are now. He was awesome before and really kept me motivated. If you're interested he might even want to do like a discounted rate if he's training two of us at once :)

ugh i just want to move now i don't want to wait another 3 months.
    Totally IN!! for the personal training...hook it up I know I wish you were moving now 2

#32 Mylee84

• 287 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:08 AM

I am glad I cam across this thread! I work out with a personal trainer. He does womens and mens classes out of his home gym. He is wonderful!!! And of course cellulite runs in my family! =) anyways the trainer has this new machine and its a vibration machine (sounds weird). And no its not like the 80's fat shaker machine. On the new and improved machine it helps push blood through your fat pockets decreasing the bumps on your legs! You can also do squats on the machine. I have only been doing it for a little over a week but I think I see a difference. He let me read an article on it and it seemed to be convincing!! (When i told the girls at work they laughed and said he is a pervert but its not like that at all!) =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users