Sign in to follow this  
stuff2be

Newbie, excited and in need of help :)

First of all....WELCOME!!!!

I am getting married at Dreams in Cancun in October...If you don't have a travel agent yet, you can pm me and i will give you her contact information....she has helped me out soooooooo much with everything! I haven't even personally spoken with the WC for dreams yet.....she is awesome, it will really allow you to have more fun with you wedding planning! If I can help, please let me know!

Congrats!

welcome to the site, have you planned anything specific yet? When this summer? Let us know how we can help.

Welcome Laura!!! You can find links to photos all over this site. I actually just posted some under the PV vendor thread.

Thank you all so much for making me feel so welcome here.

I am so new to this whole idea of a destination wedding and didn't realize how much support there is out there.

I think I am going to take some time to search through all of the threads tonight and over the weekend to maybe get some more ideas and thoughts. I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

Laura

welcome3.gif Laura!!! I though that planning DW would also be stress free but I am definately feeling tons of it but if it wasn't for this site Ithink I would have given up a long time ago

Please let us know how we can helpcheesy.gif