Has anyone been to Palladium Vallarta?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MrsFisher2B

MrsFisher2B
  • 104 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:58 AM

Hi girls,

Has anyone been to, or know someone who has been to, the Palladium Vallarta?

Thanks! :)

#2 Lorilou

Lorilou
    • 533 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:31 PM

i've been the beach near there, but not inside the resort. It's about 30-40 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta, near Punta Mita. I think it's an all inclusive.

#3 alex

alex
      • 1,139 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 06:25 PM

My bf's brother went there...
        Do you have any specifics you want to know, or just curious overall? I can try to call him tonight for some info if you'd like :)

#4 MrsFisher2B

MrsFisher2B
        • 104 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by xandrafaye
          My bf's brother went there...
          Do you have any specifics you want to know, or just curious overall? I can try to call him tonight for some info if you'd like :)
          That would be great! I am curious overall. Being one of the cheaper places ($2000/person) for us to go, we were looking at it as a potential destination. Trip Advisor raters are pretty harsh though! (though I try not to read them!).

#5 MrsFisher2B

MrsFisher2B
          • 104 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:28 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lorilou
            i've been the beach near there, but not inside the resort. It's about 30-40 minutes north of Puerto Vallarta, near Punta Mita. I think it's an all inclusive.
            Really? how was the beach around there?

#6 MrsFisher2B

MrsFisher2B
            • 104 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:29 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lorilou

Where did you get married? The sand looks so nice in your picture! And I love your dress!

#7 Lorilou

Lorilou
              • 533 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MrsFisher2B
                Really? how was the beach around there?
                It was the public beach so it wasn't anything special meaning it wasn't kept up. it's where surfers walk through the trees to get to the point. I have no idea what the beach is like on the other side of the point. I'm sure a lot nicer.

#8 Lorilou

Lorilou
                • 533 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MrsFisher2B
                  Where did you get married? The sand looks so nice in your picture! And I love your dress!
                  we got married at a private villa in Nuevo Vallarta called Casa Salamandras. the beach was lovely there. my only warning is it gets really windy in the afternoon and dies down around 6:00pm. thanks on your compliemnt on my dress. it was perfect for our wedding b/c it was warm.

#9 EricaG

EricaG
                  • 1,915 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:56 PM

Some friends of our friends got married at the Palladium Vallarta a few years ago. Everyone that went had a good time and the pics looked nice. I can see if I can get some more info on the wedding stuff though.

I must say that as far as the Palladium resorts, our family loves them. I have been to the one in Punta Cana, and will be getting married there in Nov. I have several family members that have been to the Palladium in RM as well, some more than once and we have nothing bad to say. I will see if I can get a hold of our friends that went there.
                    http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#10 MrsFisher2B

MrsFisher2B
                    • 104 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ethrondson
                      Some friends of our friends got married at the Palladium Vallarta a few years ago. Everyone that went had a good time and the pics looked nice. I can see if I can get some more info on the wedding stuff though.

I must say that as far as the Palladium resorts, our family loves them. I have been to the one in Punta Cana, and will be getting married there in Nov. I have several family members that have been to the Palladium in RM as well, some more than once and we have nothing bad to say. I will see if I can get a hold of our friends that went there.
                      That would be great. The pictures on Trip Advisor makes Palladium Vallarta look nice. They have a little "zoo" on the grounds too. I try not to read (or take seriously) the reviews as my fiance and I have never been to mexico, so we want to have our own views first. But it's hard because the reviews are great for the resort, but it's in our price range. I'm interested in finding out what your friends have to say :) Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users