• VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:18 PM

looks like it was fun!

#22 Pazoop

• 223 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by DougsGirl
      wow you and your family are so gorgeous! i LOVE the pic of you mom and sis looking so bright and colorful!
      Thank you so much! We didn't plan on it but as we were leaving the house for the party my FI and my dad pointed out that we were Red, White and Blue! My Canadian FI serenaded us all evening with the Star Spangled Banner!

Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
      Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

#23 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Pazoop
        I think that's my FI's favorite pick too...he thinks I'm looking at him like he's a rock star and I'm about to faint...I think the faintish look had something to do with the heat wave and the 100% humidity (and all the champagne!)

We had soooo much fun (and sooooo much alcohol!) We were actually shocked at the number of presents we got, and some really creative ones too! A bunch of my FI's law school buddies got together on and gave us a weekend getaway to this great hotel/spa in a town nearby called Niagara-on-the-Lake...

My dress is from this Toronto designer, Anne Hung. I actually got it the day before the party when I went into her store to look at some potential bridesmaids dresses. I want my BM dresses to be light, bright, and rewearable and her designs fit the bill! Then I saw this great cocktail dress and decided it was perfect for the party!
        I love Niagara-on-the-Lake! One of my favourite places in Ontario. Which hotel/spa?

#24 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:20 AM

Great pictures, congratulations! I like your dress.

#25 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 11:41 AM

You guys look so cute - how fun to have 100 ppl show up!!! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users