Photo

Question about Flower Vendors

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 01:57 PM

Has anyone heard of these two vendors or used them?

flower shop- I'm almost positve that people have used them-- any feedback?

flor de liz

#2 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 02:36 PM

I used The Flower Cart...is that who you mean? I loved their flowers - really high quality. I've heard you can get flowers for cheaper, but it's worth getting a quote at least. The Flower Cart Contact: Francine (super nice and responsive)

#3 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:59 PM

I'm also planning to use the Flower Cart.
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#4 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
          I'm also planning to use the Flower Cart.
          Did you contact them directly or do you have a wedding coord? I forget?

#5 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
          • 1,876 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Natalie M
            Did you contact them directly or do you have a wedding coord? I forget?
            I contacted her directly. I believe the flower cart is owned by the same lady who owns one of the WC business and Panchos. I went to the Flower cart shop while I was in Cabo last August. It is right around the corner from Panchos (in the same building).

I contacted Francine before I arrived and scheduled an appt. When I got there she wasn't there....not a very good first impression, but she did hurry back so we could meet. The flowers in the shop looked really fresh. Did Janet post her email? I forgot....anyway, let me know if you need her contact info, but it is on the website. .....hope this helps!
            My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
            Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:35 PM

you guys...FYI! the flower cart is owned by WIP...i received a bid from them and they were soooo expensive. you may want to shop around.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by host
              you guys...FYI! the flower cart is owned by WIP...i received a bid from them and they were soooo expensive. you may want to shop around.

Thanks for the head's up. I really thought the rental prices for the shells and hurricanes were over the top (to be used for the centerpieces...$75 per table). I'm getting these items from Maye instead for less. But, I already gave the flower cart a deposit.
              My new man....Donovan

#8 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
              • 87 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 02:51 AM

Oh...I didn't know that Flower Cart was owned by WIP.

I am also using Flower Cart. I thought the pricing was pretty reasonable compared to the quote I received from Martze Floral. But still good to know.
                Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#9 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:20 AM

Girls as Tammy noted, The Flower Cart is owned by WIP. For that very reason I'm not getting my flowers from them. WIP is a HUGE PITA, and that company doesn't earn a penny from me. For those of you who are using Maye as your WC, she knows someone in San Jose, that's where I'm getting my flowers from. I know Rebecca used the same vendor and she said the quality was good. As far as a quote, I was quoted 165.00 for C. Orchids and roses.

#10 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                  • 1,430 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 02:03 PM

Thanks for all the advice! I didn't know that they were affiliated with WIP. I will keep looking!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users