Sign in to follow this  
JennyK

I got a job interview in 2 hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
now I'll really be asking you questions lol he gave me a book to read over with overviews of whats to come.

I start June 30thsmile36.gif
You can ask me anything! I'm more than happy to help. I made plenty of mistakes my first year but as long as you aren't scared to ask ?'s and yes sometimes feel dumb then you will make it!thewave.gif

Congrats Jenny!!!!!

cheer2.gif

Yay - new job!!!! How exciting. Be a sponge and absorb everything about your new career path.

Best of luck and we look forward to hearing about your "adventures" with the new job.

muscle.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008 View Post
You can ask me anything! I'm more than happy to help. I made plenty of mistakes my first year but as long as you aren't scared to ask ?'s and yes sometimes feel dumb then you will make it!thewave.gif
Yea I'm so scared sad.gif I dont know ANYTHING.. but that's my challenge..

Quote:
Originally Posted by weddingchick View Post
oh yea and just for the record - I'm super envious of your commute time!!!!!

cool.gif
hehehe yea I know. I'd be jealous too! rockon.gifrockon.gif I deserve it since I was 19, I've commuted over an hour each way. (Freehold to Rt. 22..no fun). I'm almost 28 so tooooooo many wasted years stuck in traffic.

oh that is great news, congrats! ah starting a new job can be scarey but before you know it you'll make many new friends, and you will pick up the work in no time, like you've been there for years. i know you'll do great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
hehehe yea I know. I'd be jealous too! rockon.gifrockon.gif I deserve it since I was 19, I've commuted over an hour each way. (Freehold to Rt. 22..no fun). I'm almost 28 so tooooooo many wasted years stuck in traffic.
Jenny smile03.gif smile03.gif smile03.gif