Photo

Table top options

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

heather007
  • 620 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:48 AM

I'm having a really hard time determining what I want on my tables during the reception.

I'm thinking FORSURE that I want these blue starfish and the water activated diamond blue lights in vases.

However, I also really want some mini-tealight laterns for the tables too.

Do you think that it all goes together?

Click the image to open in full size.

~~

#2 msasfraz

msasfraz
    • 392 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:56 PM

i like the arrangement on the first pic...really different the birdcage look...i guess that's how you describe it....

#3 Designs by Cornelia

Designs by Cornelia
      • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:05 PM

I believe that you can incorporate all three styles into your centerpiece. If you are not using any type of professional lighting, like pinspottig, then you do want to incorporate candle light to create a romantic atmosphere. I would place the water activated blue lights in a vase with maybe crystal beads or transluscent marble accents. Then add the flowers of your choice. Perhaps you could use the blue starfish as a bread plate and then incorporate the lanterns by adding beautiful blooms around the wiring or the base of the lantern. Use small votives wrapped with colorful ribbon and glued on seashells.
        Arlene Blake, Professional Bridal Consultant

#4 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
        • 305 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:52 PM

I love all of them! I think you could use them all. I like the starfish on the plate, its like a charger in the way that it is decorative but instead of under the plate it is above. And the lanterns are very cute and beachy. I like the water activated light but if you use it in a centerpiece that is surrounded by the lanterns I think it will get lost, so maybe you can use lanters around some centerpieces and then some without so that you could see the water activated light.

#5 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:57 PM

I really like the little lanterns.
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#6 Kryztan

Kryztan
            • 743 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:02 PM

Where did you get the little blue starfish in the first pic??

#7 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
              • 149 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:48 PM

I love the first two! Great style!
                Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
                Our first baby (a...

#8 heather007

heather007
                • 620 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:28 AM

The little blue starfish are all over ebay. And at this site: Blue Glass Starfish Plates, Beach Wedding Table Decorations - Elegant & Trendy Starfish Wedding Accessories

~~

#9 heather007

heather007
                  • 620 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:30 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by kellywinter1
                    I love all of them! I think you could use them all. I like the starfish on the plate, its like a charger in the way that it is decorative but instead of under the plate it is above. And the lanterns are very cute and beachy. I like the water activated light but if you use it in a centerpiece that is surrounded by the lanterns I think it will get lost, so maybe you can use lanters around some centerpieces and then some without so that you could see the water activated light.
                    I never thought about them getting lost in the mix. I don't really know where I would incorporate them into the table, I just think that they are really pretty.

~~

#10 heather007

heather007
                    • 620 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:31 AM

I like the translutant bead idea. It's totally the look I was going for!!!!

~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users