Monogram Making

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kenshiikeda

• 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:41 PM

My name is Kenshi and i will be tying the knot soon on August 2008. My location will be in texas church.

My problem is i am still lacking my monogram. any idea or can guide me for some free monogram? initials will be K and E

#2 akbeach

• 169 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:57 PM

Check out this site: Aylee Designs - wedding design and print services including wedding invitations, save-the-dates, programs, favor tags, monograms and more. She will do monograms for $5. I found her info on theknot.com. They look cute.
      Photo by Sascha Gluck from Cancun Photos

#3 MaryS

• 313 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:01 PM

Check out Sarah's work everyone goes to her. And she does one free for you. She did mine below plus I ordered 3 other ones and I love them all. Check out her thread in the invitation section.Sproullie Designs | Custom Photobooks, Invitations and more!
        WE ARE MARRIED!!

#4 Christine

• VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

hello there, if you search around you will find lots of info on monograms.
        We are lucky to have our own in house designer
        however if you want to make your own

also questions like this should be posted in the appropriate section, the newbie section is only for your initial introduction
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users