Sign in to follow this  
rodent

Mike started a wedding countdown too...

He is counting down the days until I can clean all the wedding junk out of the dinning area. I should make him a ticker.

He just walked up & said "only 18 more days" all sweet. Then I told him our wedding is sooner than that & he let me know what he was counting down to.

Our left over wedding stuff sat in our basement for a month! I told Chris I wasn't cleaning it up because I did all the work to get it together. I just found some of it stuffed in our storage area.

I bet it will be nice to get all that stuff put away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieMN View Post
Our left over wedding stuff sat in our basement for a month! I told Chris I wasn't cleaning it up because I did all the work to get it together. I just found some of it stuffed in our storage area.

I bet it will be nice to get all that stuff put away.
we have a 1 bedroom apartment so its in the dinning area. very messy. I'll clean it though. I told him I got 1 year to take over the dinning area & then I'd clean it up. We like to eat on the floor anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
haha.
"18 secs until Morgan slaps Mike."
ha ha! He has a way of telling me to clean up super cute though.

haha Morgan thats too funny! Is the room that bad? I honestly have no idea where I am going to put my wedding stuff when I start getting some!! In my car trunk? That's the only place with space right now! Or his moms in his old bedroom is the only other place I can think of LOL