STRESS!! My flower's haven't shipped!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

Wow, they look great, Amy! I think that's my favorite non-color bouquet. I am usually all about color, but I am loving what you picked. I would think they shoudl get ot you in time. Can you pay extra for quick shipment? Is someone coming down after you guys? (I forgot my wedding dress, so my sister and mom brought it down the next day, since Matt and I left a day earlier then everyone else.)

#32 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:50 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carly
    Wow, they look great, Amy! I think that's my favorite non-color bouquet. I am usually all about color, but I am loving what you picked. I would think they shoudl get ot you in time. Can you pay extra for quick shipment? Is someone coming down after you guys? (I forgot my wedding dress, so my sister and mom brought it down the next day, since Matt and I left a day earlier then everyone else.)
    amy so glad it looks like they will arrive on time :)

carly!?!?!?! WTF you forgot your dress?? how on earth did that happen and how could you forget to mention that!!

#33 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by EDYTA
    YaY!! C ya in 4 months neighbour
    I know!!! I'm soo excited!
    FORGOT YOUR DRESS?!?!? that's hillarious (but only because it worked out in the end)! how could you forget that?! p.s. sorry for the total hijack on this one

#34 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:39 PM

I would get them rushed. And on a good not they are so so beautiful!!!!
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#35 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:15 PM

fedex is pretty good definately get a tracking number so you can keep track of it. The bouquet is gorgeous.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#36 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:29 PM

Just caught up on this thread. Amy I am so glad that you are getting them on time! What a relief. And that is amazing that they are sending it to you at no extra charge. When you get them you should def write a review so others know what a great company they are.

Btw they look amazing. I love that bouquet!

#37 Leia78

Leia78
          • VIP Member
          • 2,459 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:56 PM

What a relief Amy! I knoew it would work out. Despite that mishap, they seem like an awsome vendor to work w/.

#38 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
            • VIP Member
            • 3,405 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:17 PM

So, an update. I got another e-mail from the saying they went out today via fed ex air and will be here no later than monday. What a huge relief! Thank you to all of you who offered to help. What great chicas you are! I have to say, I'm so so impressed with their customer service. They wrote me today to say they included two complimentary orchid toasting glasses to match my bouquet. This is on top of the starfish jewell they threw in as well. I'm pumped to get the order now with all of these goodies! I would highly highly reccomend them for silk flower arrangement. Once again it's, www.Hibiscusflorals.com. Wonderful customer service...they are picking up the tab for the shipping even though it very well could have been my fault they only had my wedding date....not the actual departure date. Phew...glad it's taken care of though. Thanks again you guys....!!!

#39 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:19 PM

Wow, they do have great customer service. That is so kind of them to include champagne glasses! Glad it all got sorted out.

#40 melody

melody
                • 236 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:51 AM

WOW! it's gorgeous! please let us know after you receive it if it as as beautiful and real in person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users