Photo

STRESS!! My flower's haven't shipped!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#21 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:24 PM

Wow Amy i just read through this - i am so relieved for you!!!!

let us know when you get them :)

#22 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:43 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by amy&andy08
      I just got a personal phone call from them saying they didn't realize when I was leaving and now they are going to have to air fed-ex them to me. Mark said it was a 50/50 chance they would make it here on Fedex ground. I don't buy his explanation that they didn't realize when I was leaving, because I have the e-mails from my original order to back it up. Regardless...they will be here on time, but now he wants me to split the cost of the air fed ex. Do you think they should pay the whole thing?
      they should DEFINITELY pay for the whole thing. It's their fault they don't have their paperwork straight

#23 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:54 PM

amy thats wonderful news! if you end up needing a backup for any reason, you have my phone number :)

#24 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:23 PM

Wow Amy they look beautiful! Thank you for posting their site :)

#25 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
        • LocationToronto

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:26 AM

I just finally got caught up on this thread :S (darn course I'm taking is keeping me away from bdw during the day ) I'm so glad that everything worked out and that you're getting the flowers ASAP! If for some reason they don't make it let me know, my parents and brother live in toronto and I'll make one of them pick it up and ship it over night to you! I wish I was already there or I'd have done it for you already...but I have another 4 months to wait until I get to move. Did I already mention how fabulous I think the flowers are?!?! because they're pretty fabulous!!

#26 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:04 AM

I am so happy that they are not going to charge you and they will be at your home on time. Yay!

#27 lscilley

lscilley
          • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:32 AM

Your flowers are gorgeous I would just pay half so you can have your flowers on time.

#28 SunBride

SunBride
            • 1,499 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:22 AM

I've heard a few other canadian girls on another forum saying they used the same company (Hibiscus Florals) and have been more than happy.

#29 EDYTA

EDYTA
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:30 AM

I don't know if this might help but I live in toronto I can just pick them up for u and ship them to mexico for u by courier...or if u need anyother help just let me know

#30 EDYTA

EDYTA
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:31 AM

YaY!! C ya in 4 months neighbour

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ana
                  I just finally got caught up on this thread :S (darn course I'm taking is keeping me away from bdw during the day ) I'm so glad that everything worked out and that you're getting the flowers ASAP! If for some reason they don't make it let me know, my parents and brother live in toronto and I'll make one of them pick it up and ship it over night to you! I wish I was already there or I'd have done it for you already...but I have another 4 months to wait until I get to move. Did I already mention how fabulous I think the flowers are?!?! because they're pretty fabulous!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users