Sign in to follow this  
DreaW

How should you wash your bra?

I think I'm going to follow advice here & get me a mesh bag! I think I reverted to hand washing because I wear bra's that have formed cups & would get absolutely trashed/out of shape if I put them in the washer. I think I'll try the delicate cycle in a mesh bag.

And honestly, because it's a bitch, I probably don't do it as often as I should. So I'm running around in a dirty bra all the time!

oh christa, i wish we had a clean-bra gift i could give you wink.gif

i usually throw mine in a mesh bag then wash and dry in the machine. mine must be indestructible, cause i've never had a problem. i just have to make sure to take them out of the dryer right away and re-form the cups so they dont get weird creases.

alyssa, those are great! but pricey sad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
girls!

i use this

Phantastic Innovations, Inc.

it is the BEST thing and fits in side by side or top/bottom W/D'ers.

I LOVE IT

i usually buy really expensive and fancy bras and hate hand washing - i also use it to wash bathing suits and lingerie!
oooo so does this really work? If it does then I'll buy one

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaW View Post
this is the biofit bra
Click the image to open in full size.
BioFit®

NEW! BioFit® Uplift bra

If you don't have the same cup size, why would you have the same padding? Cup-specific lift and shape provide natural enhancement for a personalized fit and customized curves. Underwire cups. Adjustable straps. Back closure. Imported nylon/spandex.
• A-cup for padded uplift.
• B-cup for lightly padded uplift.
• C-cup for shaping uplift.
• D-cup for contouring uplift.
• DD-cup for subtle uplift.

Okay...I'm an A-cup and I despise padded bras (they go with thape of my body perfectly). But, back to the question in hand. I wash mine in a mesh bag on gentle and then hang to dry. I've done this for years and usually purchase 4 bra and panty sets a year. So now I have a ton of underwear (3 drawers full) and they are in great shape! I would definitely purchase a few mesh bags. I either have 5 or 6!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davematthews16 View Post
I wash my bras in a mesh bag in the washing machine on cold. Then I hang them to dry on the door knob :)

ditto! Except I hang mine over the shower curtain rod in the extra bathroom.

Also, remember the squeaky bra threadhuh.gif I'm convinced that squeaky bras are created when bras are washed in warm water.

Drea, the bra looks awesome. I need to head over to VS.

Back on topic, I put mine in the washer and then let it air dry.

Hmm..that Bra Ball girl can't seem to look into the camera. HAHA! Sorry for some reason it was humorous. I don't do laundry. My DH does. But just gentle cycle and dryer. Mine are fine. I must be lucky.