33 replies to this topic

#1 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:25 PM

This sounds soooooooooo cool! Wish I could join but it's gotta be this year

-----------------------------------------------------
    MTV is casting for the hit show "True Life"
    Only this time, the subject is destination weddings!

MTV's True Life: I'm having a destination wedding

Whether you're getting married in a tropical area such as the Caribbean, Mexico, or Hawaii or if you've decided to celebrate in Europe, Asia, Africa or even a domestic seaside location we want to hear from you. Make your wedding even more extraordinary by having MTV document your journey.

If you appear to be between the ages of 18-28, are having a destination wedding in either July or August of this year and have a special story to share, email us and you may be selected to be on the show.

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:27 PM

I wouldn't want mtv at my wedding. I will watch it though.

#3 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:37 PM

Fun fun fun. I have a feeling DW will be the way to get married in a few years. WE are the guniea pigs. :)
        Happily married since 2008

#4 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:39 PM

I would totally do it....but, we are all pretty boring and would make for a boring show!

#5 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
          • VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:39 PM

interesting....not sure about they way they portray people on that show though...sometimes it's not in the most flattering sense. You know i'll tune in though :)

#6 Opice34

Opice34
            • 414 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JennyK

If you appear to be between the ages of 18-28, are having a destination wedding in either July or August of this year and have a special story to share, email us and you may be selected to be on the show.
              I like that you just have to appear to be between the ages of 18-28. They don't care if you're really 15, just as long as you look legal. Way to go MTV!

#7 Opice34

Opice34
              • 414 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:41 PM

And screw MTV for cutting out people my age! What's wrong with a 30 year old getting married in Mexico!

#8 chrisnessa

chrisnessa
                • 176 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:49 PM

Hey Brides to be. I got this online about MTV doing a reality type show. I dont know to much about it. We are already married so if some of you are interested see what they had to say.

Whether you're getting married in a tropical area such as the Caribbean, Mexico, or Hawaii or if you've decided to celebrate in Europe, Asia, Africa or even a domestic seaside location we want to hear from you. Make your wedding even more extraordinary by having MTV document your journey.

Our first year married. We had our marriage blessed at our Catholic Church.

#9 Yvette

Yvette
                  • 510 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:54 PM

this is interesting, wonder what this is all about.

#10 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Opice34
                      And screw MTV for cutting out people my age! What's wrong with a 30 year old getting married in Mexico!
                      Take it as a compliment that mtv doesn't want you. This is the network that made spencer & heidi "stars." Besides you don't appear a day over 21 :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users