Amy’s LONG Planning post *Mucho Pics*

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#81 MayaGirl

• 78 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:11 PM

Wow, your wedding is going to be so beautiful and elegant, and your efforts and DIY stuff is amazing. You look like Carrie Underwood, perfect that you used her for hair inspiration! Congratulations, everything is fabulous!

Where did you get the orchids for the hanging curtain you made? They are gorgeous!

#82 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:21 PM

AMY - incredible details lady! You are so gorgeous, your pics are going to be sooooo amazing. And I really love your guest book - holy scrap booking batman!!

Best wishes to you!!

#83 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:23 PM

Wow! Everything looks fabulous. I can't wait to see the pics when you get back!

#84 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:30 PM

Wow, I totally just teared up looking at all that. You have done a FANTASTIC job Amy!!!!! Way to go, your wedding will be FABULOUS!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#85 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:31 PM

Everything looks so amazing!! And I owe you a HUGE THANK YOU for the hanging flower instructions!!!!! So many people have asked me about mine and I couldn't remember for the life of me who I got the instructions from.
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#86 Marnie&Peter

• 302 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:46 PM

Wow, good job on everything! Awesome job on your DIY guestbook!! I love it, I wish i was crafty enough to make one!!!!

#87 marip123

• 211 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:57 PM

Beautiful Amy! congrats. Everything looks perfect and beautiful! Enjoy and savor every moment because it goes by in a flash!
                Steph and Ben - 6/8/08! We did it!

#88 twixygrl

• 293 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:29 PM

Wow!! You are ready to go girl. I can't wait to hear how everything goes. Your guests are going to love everything. You have done so much to make everything so unique and personal. Good work!

#89 akbeach

• 169 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:37 PM

Where is your mom's dress from? So cute! Nice work. Can't wait to see the final pics of the big day!
                    Photo by Sascha Gluck from Cancun Photos

#90 vale

• 437 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:40 AM

Everthing looks great. You will have a wonderful wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users