Photo

So my bad turns to worse...(another long vent post)

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:35 PM

I am in shock, this is so sad. Wow.

I would definitley to something in her honor.

#52 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:54 PM

That is horrible.

I think you should do something to honor her, but maybe something that wouldn't get them too upset. I really like the frames people put in the bouqets to honor people that have passed. Talk to your friend and see if she thinks it's appropriate or maybe it would be too hard for them. I can't imagine what they are going through. And you too.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#53 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:03 PM

wow...

i went to a wedding this past weekend, and in the program, there was a page of people who couldn't attend the wedding, either because they had passed or because they lived too far away. if there are other people to honor, maybe this is a good way to go? and/or getting the other flower girl a locket or bouquet frame to put somewhere as she walks down the aisle.

#54 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
        • 2,302 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:21 PM

Thanks ladies. I will defitenly talk to my friend and see how they feel about it. I love the idea of getting my other flower girl a locket or bouquet frame. I didnt even think about making a section for people who couldnt come b/c they lived too far!

Hmm....off to brainstorm!

Thanks again
          2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#55 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:23 PM

Hey christina I'm so behind. I'm terribly sorry for everything going on with right now. I think you should definitely do something to honor your flower girl, maybe ya'll can do a petal toss in her honor.
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#56 niels408

niels408
            • 327 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:33 PM

I'm so sorry! Geez, seems like its just that time for all of us right now!

Keep your head up, girl..you know you have a whole forum here of friends that are rooting for you!

Laura

#57 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
              • 358 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:42 PM

Wow, Christina, that's a lot to deal with- I am so, so sorry for your loss! I think it would be great to honor her at your wedding. I do agree with Maura, though, that you should run it by the parents first. If they aren't expecting it, it may be a lot for them to handle.

I am truly sorry for your loss.
                -Rachel

#58 niels408

niels408
                • 327 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 05:52 PM

I'm so sorry! Geez, seems like its just that time for all of us right now!

Keep your head up, girl..you know you have a whole forum here of friends that are rooting for you!

Laura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users