Sign in to follow this  
Nrvsbride

Help me find this setting

Click the image to open in full size.

i think these might be seperate.

I would think a row of princess cuts would just look like one big sparkle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShelley View Post
Glenda, your ring is absolutely gorgeous. I don't think I have ever seen it before!!

My ring is is like that too (where a band won't sit flat) and I don't like the curved ring either, but I couldn't find anything else that fit.
Oh Shelley that's not the ring I have. LOl. That's the ring I want. I have a princess cut solitaire but it just so happens that my band is one of those two band thinga mangingies. But now I want one like the last one I posted. I just want to change the setting and then get a band to match.

I think its too complicated that I'm just going to have to suck it up and attempt to make a 4th trip down to the diamond district tomorrow.

glenda, i think what you're looking for is called "shared beed micro pave" - kind of like my ring looks, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
Products
Like this setting but princess?
Amy yes this is more along the lines of what I want. See how the diamonds looked more smushed together? That's how I want it to look. Yeah I'm def going to need to make the trip, its too complicated to explain, ordering it online will probably end up in disaster.

Yes Maura exactly what your ring looks like. Same type of band and everything. Only I want diamonds surrounding the main stone.

Gosh I've seen your ring a million times and it always makes me gasp...it is so beautiful!