Photo

Eloping to Maui...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 maui_dec_08

maui_dec_08
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:52 PM

My fiance and I are eloping to Maui and would love to have a sunset beach wedding and then a dinner on the beach for just the two of us...

We're still in search for the perfect beach... any suggestions would be appreciated...

#2 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:01 PM

I've never been there actually. I'm counting on my wedding planner and photographer to recommend the perfect beach for us :) Sorry that doesn't help you does it.. heh

#3 aramintha

aramintha
      • 53 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:25 PM

Check out this website First Class Weddings: Maui Wedding Planner Beach Wedding Maui Wedding Package Maui Wedding Coordinator

Nice packages

#4 beth

beth
        • 128 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 12:00 AM

I don't know of any wedding packages, etc. but my FI and I just got back from Maui for a week long vacation. It is AMAZING!!! Our favorite spot was Kapalua....but Lahaina, Kanapali Beach and Wailea are all beautiful too. We had lunch one day at a restaurant in Lahaina called Pacifico (DELICIOUS!) and there was a couple by them selves that had just gotten married having their wedding dinner. It's such a beautiful place, you won't find a "wrong" location.

On one of your nights there, you have to go to Hula Grill in Kanapali Beach...they have the most AMAZING ahi tuna!! And of course, Mama's Fish House.....they are both WONDERFUL!!

You are going to have the time of your lives! Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users