Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

Lizz - Did you ever locate your missing photographer?

Sorry if you posted this somewhere. I was bad and didn't search!S&M.gif

I saw "BD shoot" in a new post and wondered what ever came of the whole situation.

Yes, I finally got in contact with her. I still have no idea why she was not at her studio, but at least I know she's alive. She sent me a FedEx package with my money refunded while I was in Jamaica. By the time I got back, FedEx had returned the package to her (because I was not home to sign for it). So now I'm waiting for her to refund my deposit via credit card.

Thanks for asking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
Yes, I finally got in contact with her. I still have no idea why she was not at her studio, but at least I know she's alive. She sent me a FedEx package with my money refunded while I was in Jamaica. By the time I got back, FedEx had returned the package to her (because I was not home to sign for it). So now I'm waiting for her to refund my deposit via credit card.

Thanks for asking!
She never told you what happened? Better be a good excuse bc that's really poor business what she did.

the other thread was taken down for various reasons but the matter was rectified and Lizz asked the mods to take down the thread.