Photo

Lizz - Did you ever locate your missing photographer?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:09 AM

Sorry if you posted this somewhere. I was bad and didn't search!

I saw "BD shoot" in a new post and wondered what ever came of the whole situation.

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:14 AM

Yes, I finally got in contact with her. I still have no idea why she was not at her studio, but at least I know she's alive. She sent me a FedEx package with my money refunded while I was in Jamaica. By the time I got back, FedEx had returned the package to her (because I was not home to sign for it). So now I'm waiting for her to refund my deposit via credit card.

Thanks for asking!

#3 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lizz
        Yes, I finally got in contact with her. I still have no idea why she was not at her studio, but at least I know she's alive. She sent me a FedEx package with my money refunded while I was in Jamaica. By the time I got back, FedEx had returned the package to her (because I was not home to sign for it). So now I'm waiting for her to refund my deposit via credit card.

Thanks for asking!
        She never told you what happened? Better be a good excuse bc that's really poor business what she did.

#4 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:19 AM

Good to know she is ok even though it caused you (and us) a great deal of worry and hassle!

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:26 AM

what happened? or where is the thread that says what happened so i can catch up.

#6 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

the other thread was taken down for various reasons but the matter was rectified and Lizz asked the mods to take down the thread.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users