Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Decorating question... *updated with pics*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
Yari, you should post a picture of your bedroom so I can take a look. :-)
Okay, I need to take a pic and then I'll post it for sure.

We don't have any art above our bed. I made a huge oversized padded headboard. I picked a really gorgeous fabric that's green, cream and chocolate. We have a piece of art on the opposite wall and metal art that has a similar shape has the material on the headboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldstein to Be View Post
We don't have any art above our bed. I made a huge oversized padded headboard. I picked a really gorgeous fabric that's green, cream and chocolate. We have a piece of art on the opposite wall and metal art that has a similar shape has the material on the headboard.

That sounds pretty as well, you should also post a picture.

OK girls, here is my room minus the pictures on the walls and the empty corner I plan on adding a chair and water fountain.

Click the image to open in full size.

Oh I can't wait to see everyones pictures. Tammy your bedroom is beautiful. Perfect for a BDW cocktail party I would say wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
Oh I can't wait to see everyones pictures. Tammy your bedroom is beautiful. Perfect for a BDW cocktail party I would say wink.gif
ROFL, great just the look I was going for. lol

lol. It really is beautiful though. I really need to start decorating our new house. I will put it off until after the wedding though. I am sure I will need a new project.

Thanks, yeah I love decorating as well and well since I'm already an old married women I have nothing better to do. lol.. Next room is our spare bedroom and spare bathroom. :-)

our room is brown and blue too! we have 2 chocolate colored cubes above our beds. mine is about 6 inches lower than dh's, and each has a white candle and a blue candle. my white one is taller than my blue, and his blue is taller than his white. you can't see the blue candle in the pic, but here it is: