Photo

Riu Palace Riviera Maya --- Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
  • 382 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:03 PM

It is so great to read reviews about places you are thinking about going. It is sooo very helpful!
    Thank you so much.

#32 rdhbride

rdhbride
    • 313 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 01:23 PM

i am very interested in the riu palace riviera maya, i'm glad to hear such positive feedback from everyone planning with them:) anybody do anything out of the ordinary for their reception? always looking for new creative ideas to make my day a lil different. i'm planning to visit the riu in jan 09' any advise for questions i should ask and also how much is the deposit? sorry my questions are all over the place, i'm a lil scatter brained lately, lol :)

#33 evilkitty510

evilkitty510
      • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 02:48 PM

Jenn,

I'm looking at RIU Palace Riviera Maya for my wedding. We stayed there a couple of years ago and loved it! My one question that I don't think you've answered yet is whether they gave you a discount on a block of rooms? We got our deal through Travelocity when we went down so it was much cheaper than the "sticker price" on the rooms that the hotel advertises. Did they give you some sort of discount for booking a number of rooms or did your guests end up paying the hotel rates?

Thanks,

Ashley

#34 katiealeshire

katiealeshire
        • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:42 PM

For coffee tumblers or any items like that I would suggest using Tsquared Promotions. The employees there are very friendly and have great pricing. T2 Promotions or mike@t2promo.com. I used them for a work event and they were excellent!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users