Free Wedding Web Site Templates | Favor Ideas

This site has free website templates, power point templates, and some other stuff, I thought it might help some people out.

I am looking for info on how to make my own logo, I know some of you said Aylee has instructions on her site but I can't find them, if you, please let me know. Or, if you happen to find some other info, I will take what I can get.

Thanks,

Julesr: I made my own logo's and monograms just using powerpoint. If you can do the following things, you can make your own with powerpoint pretty easily.

1- Format a picture in powerpoint

2- Group / Ungroup items in powerpoint

3- Format shapes in powerpoint

4- "Save as picture" in powerpoint

4- Dowload clipart from Microsoft

5- Download and install fonts from web

If anyone's interested, PM me and I'll help.

Maria I love the monograms, they came out great!! Your so crafty I could never in a million years make anything like this. Hehe I am so not a techie. I'm lucky I know how to even turn my computer on. Great job!

-Glenda

Julie--

That looks great! It'll get easier and go faster too after you get the hang of it... The thing that I have the most difficulty with is trying to tie them all together looks / theme wise... Mine are just all over the place design wise...

M.

I made it black as well, and I am exctied about it. Not sure that I would use black, but I must say, I am pretty proud of myself.

This is the black one.

Click the image to open in full size.