Jenn3878
  • 5,681 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:26 PM

WOW some of those names are crazy!!

#22 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
    • 933 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:43 PM

i know a liberty, her mommie was going to name her brother justice. get it, liberty and justice. love it!

i used to work in a pediatrician's office and there was a simeon. i hated that! isn't that a monkey!?!?!
      My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#23 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:49 PM

i went to school with a roland stone. his parents were hippies.

#24 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
        • 1,881 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LadyP
          I can give the names of students

F'emale
          Edazjah
          Jamese
          Kenea
          Cateara
          Ikea
          Amirror
          and the last and most tacky CLAYMIDIAH

I can't take it. I quit. There's no way my fictional names could ever top that!
          http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
          February 14, 2009

#25 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
          • 1,209 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

I've got a good one:

Tan Lite

Seriously. I met her a few years ago in Toronto at grad school. We were out drinking. I'm sure you can imagine how the conversation went:

"Hey - so what's your name"
            "Tan"
            "What?" "Pam?"
            "Tan"
            "Stan?"
            "Tan Lite"
            "Oh." "Well, good to meet you.".... chuckle...

#26 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
            • 939 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:49 PM

there was a computer teacher at our local high school named Harold Richard Weiner ....no lie

#27 MelanieS

MelanieS
              • 820 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:02 PM

There's an auto dealership in Columbia, Missouri named after the owner: Richard Head Auto

#28 Birdie07

Birdie07
                • 1,218 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:21 PM

I love Ainsleigh! I watched a girl named that. And Mo and I have the same name Marlee. But I'll use it as a middle name! I want to name my girl Isla Marlee or Marleigh. I also went to school with a Justin Case. His mom was a teacher and she didn't realize till later what she did! I've never met someone with my name so my mom thinks its unique. It's Calia obviously!

#29 Opice34

Opice34
                  • 414 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:31 PM

Oh, I used to teach ESL at a high school and had several pregnant students. I used to have a list of their baby names, but the only ones I can remember now are:

Filet Mignon

and

Formica

When the 17 year old pregnant student told me she was naming her baby Filet Mignon whether it was a boy or a girl, I said "do you know what Filet Mignon means?" and she rolled her eyes and said "Ummm....no, I don't speak French. It just sounds pretty." That was years ago and I lost touch with all of those students, but I hope it was a boy, otherwise, (excuse the cheesiness), the girl would be treated like a piece of meat all her life!

Oh, and I just remembered another one. I had a student named Insatiable. So, I guess she'll never be satisfied!

And am I crazy? I actually think Paisley sounds kind of pretty!

#30 Opice34

Opice34
                    • 414 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:38 PM

Okay - the Clamydia (i don't know how to spell that) kills me. INSANE.

Oh, and my nephew's name is actually a racial slur in some parts of the country. I won't even post it here. It's awful. And another reason I'm glad my SIL will be my ex-SIL soon. I am going to have to get seriously creative when printing my programs...

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by CaliaA07
                      I love Ainsleigh! I watched a girl named that. And Mo and I have the same name Marlee. But I'll use it as a middle name! I want to name my girl Isla Marlee or Marleigh. I also went to school with a Justin Case. His mom was a teacher and she didn't realize till later what she did! I've never met someone with my name so my mom thinks its unique. It's Calia obviously!

Calia - how do you pronounce your name? It's so pretty! I love that!

Ca-LEEE-ya? Cal-ya?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users