Calling all BDW Members...Help me get my baby girl home! Updated: We're home!!

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#91 Yari

• VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:54 PM

Ann, I love her little dress...so cute!

#92 Kat81

• VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:54 PM

Oh Ann! I can't believe how big she is getting!! Look at her cute little face in that outfit! Just too cute.

#93 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:00 AM

that's the little dress i bought her when i was upset because she got her feeding tube put in. i thought it was so cute!

#94 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:21 AM

She is adorable, and getting so big already. It doesn't take them very long to grow!

I am glad to see that there are some options that are looking like they will be panning out for you to get her home safely.
          My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#95 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
          • 2,183 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:35 AM

Oh Ann, she's already making fashion statements. I can't believe how big she's getting! I love all of the pictures you share.

#96 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
            • 160 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:26 AM

Unfortunately, I don't have any new ideas. But, I do have a bedroom in Nor. Cal that I would be happy to share. Let me know if you are interested.

#97 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 01:51 AM

Yikes I just finished reading the whole thread. Nothing new I can add but RV sounds best.. especially if Trish can help you out! Gwen is soooo cute :)

#98 Kristie O

Kristie O
                • Banned
                • 369 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:15 AM

God be with your family Ann. I dont have any ideas but i will pray that the answer is obvious and everything goes well. Jesus lives.

#99 MarieSam

• VIP Member
                  • 2,336 posts
                    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:26 AM

Oh Ann, she is precious and so beautiful. I too think the best way is by RV, although a long trip it will be the safest route. And maybe you can look at it like a chance to see parts of the country ~ I heard driving across country while long can be a very memorable experience with all the beauty and nature there is to see out there =)

I echo everyone else, if there's any way I can help ~ I'm on board!!

#100 zoeysmom1204

• 218 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:22 AM

I havent read all the posts but in our nursery, we try to get the hospital to transfer closer to home prior to discharge... Is there any way that can happen? I know it gets tricky if its to another province but it does happen... Maybe it's eaiser state to state?! When we have babes born in the USA or Canada and they have to cross the boarder it usually isnt too bad to get transport... Have you talked to the hospital about a possible transfer?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users