Photo

Veils....Did you/will you wear one? Have pic?

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#41 andreslove

andreslove
  • 227 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:48 PM

Funny you posted this. I was debating the same thing. However, the pictures convinced me...I'm wearing a veil. Now, if only I could find one!

#42 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by EDYTA
      I felt better trying on the dress today but as soon as i walked into the store there was this beautiful dress on the maniquin that i LOVE...but oh well its 2 late now and o my gosh im like the most ungrateful person I have to really stop complaining

YOUR DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL!! You look FANTASTIC in it, and YOU ARE GOING TO BE GORGEOUS BRIDE!!!

I know what you mean about seeing other dress that you really like....you have to walk in the bridal salon with blinders on! :)
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#43 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:53 PM

Edyta, I hate you... :-((( YOU are going to look so amazing in your wedding pictures, shoot you always look amazing.. :-((( want to pretend to be me in my pictures??

#44 EDYTA

EDYTA
        • 1,277 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:57 PM

Thank you girls u always make me feel better

Jessalyn- u will look stunning with a long veil i can already picture it, it's going to look amazing

Tammy - im gonna have to fly to MI and smack u, lol, u r so beautiful and u r going to b such a beautiful bride with amazing pics

#45 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:09 PM

I played with mine the other day, I put it on for my FI, I will have to put it on again and take a pic.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#46 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:30 PM

Edyta, I love the veil!!! Are you planning on wearing all of it back or are you going to cover your face?

#47 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:34 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amyhmartin
              Edyta, I love the veil!!! Are you planning on wearing all of it back or are you going to cover your face?
              Amy i dont have a blusher on it..i wanted one but it was 2 much with my dress, so the one that you see in the pic is just one piece of material

#48 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:46 PM

I know there was a name for that!!

#49 kay726

kay726
                • 218 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 06:27 PM

I wanted to do a sheer cathedral veil like the one in the picture. I will also be doing a silk flower. Since the dress will have a champagne sash, I want to keep the veil simple and elegant. I wasn't going to do the blusher, but my FI said he wanted one and I figured what the heck.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#50 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                  • 1,876 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:06 PM

Kori,

I think the long veil will look great with your dress and the flower you posted is beautiful too.

I think like you, I've decided on a flower and a veil. I just have to decide if I want a sheer veil made of tulle with some lace along the bottom and edges or if I want a long lace veil (chantilly lace)......hmm..
                    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users