From...."like"....to....!LOVE!...The DRESS!

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#41 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

Amy you look stunning! I love it! Absolutely heart it! The changes make it look perfect. OMG your wedding is coming up! I can't believe it, it is so exciting! YAY!!

#42 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

wow, it is absolutely stunning on you! You look so beautiful Amy :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#43 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

How beautiful! I'm glad you're "in love" with your dress now!

Your big day will be here before you know it!

#44 Carolyn

• 1,235 posts

The dress looks perfect! They did a great job.

#45 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
          • VIP Member
          • 4,116 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:57 PM

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! You're such a doll...You're going to look AMAZING on your wedding day! :-)

#46 Martha

• VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:00 PM

Amy, I LOVE IT! I am totally going to talk to my seamstress about changing mine now....you convinced me!

#47 IslamoradaBride

• 459 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:07 PM

Wow, you are a total knockout in that dress! Love the neckline and the "sexy back" on you. I too have a sweetheart neckline and I think it's so much more feminine and flattering. Glad the alterations turned out so well!

#48 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:18 PM

So sweet ladies! Thank You! So...on this note, I asked Andy after I got home with the dress what he pictured in his head, and he basically said something "very simple, with a bit of embelleshment (maybe a bit beaded he said), form fitting...kind of flowy.....maybe a little bit of lace..." so he should be pretty suprised. The whole time I've had him thinking that I wasn't wearing a dress that was very "bride-ish" and more just evening dress like. He loves me in lace, so he's going to die! Thanks to my little "sexy" chicken cutlet boobie additives I actually have some cleavage....he'll be happy :) For those that asked...this was a huge PITA for the seamstress. She said she's never had a dress this tough before. The battenburg lace is pretty rare on a wedding gown, and difficult to work with. I really had this vision in my head of a sweetheart neckline and interesting back, so I pretty much just drew it out for her and had her work her magic. She's pretty amazing.

#49 kellywinter1

• 305 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:21 PM

I loved your dress before, but it looks even better with the sweetheart neckline and the tie up back! You look great!

#50 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                    • 1,260 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:35 PM

Wow! I love the new neckline, its very flattering on you! Let the countdown begin!!!
                      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users