Photo

Cake Options

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
  • 231 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 04:27 PM

I would like to ask for your opinion on this one what would you prefer to have:

One main wedding cake, or smaller individual cakes on each table all decorated and one medium size main cake for the cake cutting and pictures?

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 04:33 PM

Smaller individual cakes for each table, It can serve as a center piece as well as of course the cake for that table.

#3 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 04:58 PM

I like the main cake! I need the traditional cake cutting pictures with the big cake in front.

#4 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
        • 231 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:01 PM

In case you go for the individual cakes would you have them all made of the same flavor or a different kind for each table??

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:05 PM

I love the individual cake idea - but not sure what I will end up doing. At a wedding I attended, they had the cakes at each table. The bride & groom, as well as the wedding party, went around to each table to cut and serve the cake. That way everyone got to interact a little more with the wedding party, and it was a little more personable. This was a big wedding though.

#6 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
            • 231 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Natalie M
              I like the main cake! I need the traditional cake cutting pictures with the big cake in front.

Thats what I thought also!!! but the individual cake idea looks really nice! and as Tammy says you can also use them as center pieces although I would have them placed on the tables after dinner and remove the centerpieces.

#7 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
              • 231 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by akh
                I love the individual cake idea - but not sure what I will end up doing. At a wedding I attended, they had the cakes at each table. The bride & groom, as well as the wedding party, went around to each table to cut and serve the cake. That way everyone got to interact a little more with the wedding party, and it was a little more personable. This was a big wedding though.
                I didnt tought about that its a good idea also people can be in the picture while you cut the cake on their tables! and then you can get your solo pictures with FI cutting your cake!

#8 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                • 1,430 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Cabo Wedding Coordinator
                  Thats what I thought also!!! but the individual cake idea looks really nice! and as Tammy says you can also use them as center pieces although I would have them placed on the tables after dinner and remove the centerpieces.
                  I like the other idea as well it just isn't what I wanted to do. I think it is going to look great! I already had my center pieces picked out and I want lots of candles so I didn't think the cake/candles together would have been a good idea!

#9 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
                  • 231 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:21 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Natalie M
                    I like the other idea as well it just isn't what I wanted to do. I think it is going to look great! I already had my center pieces picked out and I want lots of candles so I didn't think the cake/candles together would have been a good idea!
                    Thats absolutly true Natalie, I think it all depends on the idea you have for your tables and your centerpieces, I like both ideas, the traditional cake cutting and the individual cake!! I guess the answer is to flip a coin jajaj!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users