Sign in to follow this  
ButlerGirl08

Off to Jamaica in 3 days...any last requests???

Have a WONDERFUL time!!!!

OROBride1008 - they have those photo albums in the craft market in town - you can barter them down in pricing. I got a larger album to hold 4- 4x6 pics per page and paid $15USD.

WOO HOO!!! Have fun and don't worry about the weather. When we were in Jamaica and it rained for about 5 minutes every day. Relax, enjoy the day and have fun!!! The time will go by fast!

Alex have a wonderful time!!! I can't wait to see your pics when you return!

Don't worry about the rain- I think the forecast says rain everyday, year around- but we only had 2 rainy days out of 10. We got our marriage certificate last week- so that was almost exactly 2 months.

What did you decide to do with your hair?

COngratulations and good luck, your wedding will be so beautiful! It is true that even when the forecast says rain, its likely to be only a short portion of an otherwise gorgeous day! Can't wait to see your pics!

Aww thank you ladies... I will take pics of the poolside reception and the gazebo... I am in between packing now and I had to take a break to check on my girls. I am getting really excited...

Okay ladies...here I am in my dress and here how I will try to re attempt to do my hair. I did a simple style that I am familiar doing, but not with Jamaican heat...so cross your fingers... I may do my makeup similar...of course fresh and more spectacular. Also ignore the bangles I have on...

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

The last one is for Sassiness...lol.