879 replies to this topic

#761 Ryves

• 157 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:48 AM

I like the sand.

#762 babestaaa

• 212 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

Tres leches cake with a black magic rose glamelia as the topper. I selected coconut shavings for the outside so it would cover the icing (I saw some horrible iced cakes lol) Rented the acyrlic cake stand too... Tasted delish!!

#763 MsKenyaF

• 159 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:33 PM

Best bridal shower cake I've ever seen!

Originally Posted by palacebride27 

This is my bridal shower cake!

Here is our wedding cake.  You cant see it well but I have rhinstone banding around the two layers. 

#764 JessiTaylor

• 296 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

Im glad i found this thread. im trying to find my perfect design right now. right now im thinking plain ribbon in one of my colours (orange and blue), possibly some flowers

#765 chantal09

• 192 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:37 AM

Gorgeous cakes ladies!! I have heard that the cakes are a little messier looking down in mexico at some resorts, but I am still hoping to glam it up a bit :)

#766 maridr2012

• 251 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

Well, this isn't my wedding cake (although I'll be able to post pics of that in about 3 wks..wedding is in 13 days!).  But, I wanted to share a pic of the  bridal shower cake my mom had a family friend make for me.  I am so in love with this cake that I feel like it could've even be a cute fun wedding cake!  Everyone loved how pretty it was and incorporated my wedding colors - pink, green, and orange.  And the best part...it was Dominican cake!  How fitting, since we're getting married in the DR : )  My family is Dominican, so getting a good Dominican cake was well...a piece of cake, lol!

#767 mimiq

• 184 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

omg, these are all gorgeous!!  and now i'm hungry :)

#768 MissJali

• 935 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:16 AM

I absolutely love this cake, I might have to put this in my inspiration board

#769 MissJali

• 935 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

Cake.jpgCake 2.jpg

Here is our cake!!! It turned out so great. It was just buttercream icing. I brought the flowers (bought 1 bunch from Michael's for like $3) and the ribbon (Hobby Lobby) which was leftover from my bouquets. I was very happy with it. Delicious too!!! ;)

I absolutely love this...this is kind of the same cake I'm going for. very pretty

#770 MissJali

• 935 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by principessa 

I always love anything with pink, so I'm loving the 3rd one with the pink flowers :)  The first one is really cute too though with the "love".

I love this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users