Jump to content

Photo

Post pics of your Wedding Cake!


  • Please log in to reply
879 replies to this topic

#701 AM2012

AM2012
  • Newbie
  • 37 posts

    Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:26 AM

    I found this cake online and I really want a design like this for my at home receiption



    #702 Realcdngirl

    Realcdngirl
    • Jr. Member
    • 177 posts

      Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

      We're thinking of not getting a cake at all but requesting traditional Mexican desserts instead. Most ppl usually dont have cake anyway.



      #703 MissBubbles205

      MissBubbles205
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,350 posts

        Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:36 PM


        I 2nd that!!  AMAZING cake!!!
         

        Originally Posted by trophywife 

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by GeminiLibra
        Here is the cake that I want and have been told they can do it but I have to provide the people. Our wedding is on the beach so it's perfect for us!

        Click the image to open in full size.
        I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!


         



        #704 MissBubbles205

        MissBubbles205
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,350 posts

          Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

          Soo soo cute Aruba Bride!! Those are my wedding colors too. :o)

           

          Originally Posted by Aruba Bride 

          Our Wedding-066.jpg

           

          Our cake!! We wanted something different since we were having a traditional wedding.



           



          #705 MissBubbles205

          MissBubbles205
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,350 posts

            Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:42 PM

            I 2nd that!!.. Pinning. :o)  My mom used to make wedding cakes.. She would love this!  Does anyone know where to buy the mini cake pans?

             

            Originally Posted by Cateyedcutie 

            There would be adorable for an engagement party or a shower. *Pinning* lol
             



             



             



            #706 TheWolferts

            TheWolferts
            • Jr. Member
            • 458 posts

              Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

              We are only doing a small cutting cake, but they are modeling it off of the middle tear of this cake.

               

              192669690278110333_WkOjnWNa_f.jpg



              #707 MissBubbles205

              MissBubbles205
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,350 posts

                Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:20 AM

                Aww.. that is going to be gorgeaous!  Love the detail of the waves. Are your colors going to be this pretty blue?

                 

                Originally Posted by TheWolferts 

                We are only doing a small cutting cake, but they are modeling it off of the middle tear of this cake.

                 

                192669690278110333_WkOjnWNa_f.jpg



                 



                #708 TheWolferts

                TheWolferts
                • Jr. Member
                • 458 posts

                  Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:42 AM

                  Thanks! *fingers crossed* it turns out well! I figured even if the waves arent as well done, it's white on white so it cant look too bad! Our colors are cobalt blue and tiffany blue (the color of the cake ribbon).
                   

                  Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

                  Aww.. that is going to be gorgeaous!  Love the detail of the waves. Are your colors going to be this pretty blue?

                   



                   



                   



                  #709 MissBubbles205

                  MissBubbles205
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,350 posts

                    Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:56 AM


                    LOVE the color choice! I'm sure it will turn out wonderful! Be sure to post pics! :o)
                     

                    Originally Posted by TheWolferts 

                    Thanks! *fingers crossed* it turns out well! I figured even if the waves arent as well done, it's white on white so it cant look too bad! Our colors are cobalt blue and tiffany blue (the color of the cake ribbon).
                     



                     



                     



                    #710 principessa

                    principessa
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 219 posts

                      Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

                      Love this cake!! :)

                       

                      Originally Posted by TheWolferts 

                      We are only doing a small cutting cake, but they are modeling it off of the middle tear of this cake.

                       

                      192669690278110333_WkOjnWNa_f.jpg



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users