• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
  • 305 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jenn3878
    They match perfectly! What kind of flowers are they?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by roo66
    what you have put together are amazing i love the wedding bouquet.Someone else asked what flowers are they?I would like to know aswell.
    Both centerpieces are all orchids. But what kind of orchids I am not sure of though. The bouquet also has various types of orchids and other "tropical" flowers. I found all these pictures on weddingchannel.com and the descriptions of what type of flowers were in the bouquet were limited. Now that I found what I wanted I was going to research some flower sites and see exactly what kind of orchids and "tropical" flowers these are. If I find anything out I will be sure to post it.

#22 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
    • 305 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TA Maureen
      Those invites are beautiful and I think the flowers you found coordinate perfectly.
      Along with what Ann said, I would just suggest not getting too attached to those flowers in case you can't get exactly what you want at your location. I think if you go with those colors in general for the flowers that you still will be coordinating everything very nicely.
      I know it would be just my luck for the WC to inform me the florist would not be able to make these arrangements!!! LOL I have my fingers crossed that they will because most of the flowers are orchids and other "tropical" flowers so I am hoping since I am going to a tropical place they will have them. Plus I did see some other Dream Cancun brides with orchid arrangements.

#23 IslamoradaBride

IslamoradaBride
      • 459 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:44 PM

They look terrific! I am incorporating the same colors (along with lime) and that weddingpaperdivas invite is one of my faves. (I like the green/pink one too.)

#24 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kellywinter1
          I know it would be just my luck for the WC to inform me the florist would not be able to make these arrangements!!! LOL I have my fingers crossed that they will because most of the flowers are orchids and other "tropical" flowers so I am hoping since I am going to a tropical place they will have them. Plus I did see some other Dream Cancun brides with orchid arrangements.
          I think they look great together but this was the only thing I wanted to warn about but you already know. I didn't want to be a debbie downer but it's better to be realistic so you don't get your heart broken. :)
          Happily married since 2008

#25 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
          • VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:52 PM

Yes, those colors are beautiful together. I love it!

#26 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:55 PM

that bouquet is gorgeous. i love the orange and fuschia together. I really like the std's too.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#27 Copita

Copita
              • 979 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:59 PM

Yep. They are a perfect match! :)

#28 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                • 1,881 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:03 PM

wow - great job!! i love the colors and everything looks very well put together!!
                  http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                  February 14, 2009

#29 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,160 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 03:04 PM

im anal too. i always take notice to tiny details. if i went to your wed, id def notice the effort you put into this. u did a gr8 job! veryyy pretty.

#30 Team Gracey

Team Gracey
                    • 53 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 05:43 PM

Talk about coordinating!!! The pinks are gorgeous and look very well together~ great job!

Also-- I have also searched and am wondering how and what the 'bank' is on your page. How do you accumultae the bank?? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users