Sign in to follow this  
ericaandsy

Dreams Canun reception locations

Hello DC brides! I was just curious if anyone here had pictures of the Dreams cancun reception sites. On my Q&A form the options were the beach,club terrace,garden, and ballroom. I would love to see pictures of each to get a better idea of which reception area would work for us. For now our TA told us just to pick one, and that we could always change the location since our wedding is over a year away. I am expecting about 90 guests and am not sure which area would be best. Also, are we guarenteed that our reception would be private for only our wedding guests??

If anyone has any pictures to pass along that would be great. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!elefant.gif

anyone have ballroom pics? that's the only place i've NEVER seen ... i'm starting to not believe it exists! hehe

Wow...great pics. Thanks so much! Do you know if they hold the beach ceremony and beach reception in the same place, or are they done on two different beaches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
anyone have ballroom pics? that's the only place i've NEVER seen ... i'm starting to not believe it exists! hehe
I have seen them-- quite a while ago though. I tried a search and couldn't find any. I think Michelle has them (Michelle&Steve)