#11 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:32 PM

he asked if you could make babies, obviously his parents are letting him watch too much TV or something. I have those two boys tell me that they are going to make me dinner or ask me where we are going for our date over the weekend. It's just harmless until the principal walks by when they are doing it.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:40 PM

That's too funny! I remember being in middle school and this 8th grader told our history teacher that she couldn't concentrate because he had a nice butt!

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:43 PM

think of all the young hearts that are breaking around the country with the two of you getting married!

#14 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:45 PM

Yeah, Ann! I'm sure they're bawling their eyes out!

#15 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amyhmartin
        That's too funny! I remember being in middle school and this 8th grader told our history teacher that she couldn't concentrate because he had a nice butt!

well that is actually my typical problem, I have boys always staring, during the first month of school I wear a skirt everyday because if you remember Amy I am well endowned in the rear area.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
          well that is actually my typical problem, I have boys always staring, during the first month of school I wear a skirt everyday because if you remember Amy I am well endowned in the rear area.
          He there is no problem with that! Thats my pride and joy!

#17 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 February 2007 - 11:57 PM

that's my FI's pride and joy I think!!!
          When I started college I was at a frat party and these two huge black football players tapped me on the shoulder and said "excuse me do you have any African-American in you?" so funny.

#18 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 12:03 AM

haha!! I have to admit though, hans as a bigger butt than me! I tell him its the Puerto Rican in him!

#19 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 12:32 AM

I've been told I have a J-Lo booty - good thing Paul is a "butt guy" - so I strut my booty proudly!

#20 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 04:08 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by akh
                I've been told I have a J-Lo booty - good thing Paul is a "butt guy" - so I strut my booty proudly!
                Oh my gosh you guys! I am booty-licious myself, and Rafael is definitely a butt guy. When I was in high school I used to get so upset though because black guys would always say things like "damn, you gotta lot of junk in that trunk" - I did not like that type of attention, so embarrassing at that age! Not too long ago I was in Vegas for a girls weekend & we were standing in line for a club (Rain I think) and some guy behind me got on his cell phone & told his friend he was standing behind "a fine white girl with a black girls bootie" - wow!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users