Wedding dress alteration advice...

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:56 PM

Glenda, that's a drop dead gorgeous dres! You've been such on a roll w/ your weight loss, I wouldn't even bother with the alterations. You are going to look so amazing. Can' wait to see you in it!

#32 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 01:18 PM

I love the dress! If you think you cant loose the weight you should get it altered right away I am sure somone can do it. But if you think you can loose a couple of pounds and you are only going to wear it at the church you should be ok.
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#33 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 01:33 PM

Beautiful dress! I agree dont bother with the alterations :) cant wait to see pics of you in it!!

#34 amyrak

amyrak
        • 469 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:40 PM

Glenda did I miss the thread where you posted pics of you in the dress?? I want to see the finished product...it looks beautiful though.

#35 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amyrak
            Glenda did I miss the thread where you posted pics of you in the dress?? I want to see the finished product...it looks beautiful though.
            Amy I haven't posted pics of me in the dress b/c I wasn't allowed to take pics at the salon. Since the wedding is sat I will just wait to post pics straight from the wedding. I hope this sucker fits! LOL.

#36 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:45 PM

OMG, did you say Saturday! Holy moly that came up quick all the sudden! I am so excited fo ryou Glenda! I hope it goes beautifully and I have no doubt tha you will be a radiant bride. Can't wait to hear about the cupcakes too.

#37 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carly
                OMG, did you say Saturday! Holy moly that came up quick all the sudden! I am so excited fo ryou Glenda! I hope it goes beautifully and I have no doubt tha you will be a radiant bride. Can't wait to hear about the cupcakes too.
                Thanks Carly!

#38 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:49 PM

glenda, I don't think I ever saw your dress before, but its beautiful!!! I love it, you're going to look so pretty!

#39 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:52 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TA Jill
                    glenda, I don't think I ever saw your dress before, but its beautiful!!! I love it, you're going to look so pretty!
                    Thank you Jill. That's assuming that I fit into it of course. (as I sit here eating a rainbow cookie) BAD GLENDA!

#40 Jenn

Jenn
                    • 1,557 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 04:54 PM

OMG Glenda! I can't believe you are less than a week away! You are going to be a beautiful bride and I can't wait to see pics of you in that fantastic dress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users