Sign in to follow this  
Jackie

Jackies Dreams Cabo Wedding Review w/ link to pics

I had 24 in my bouquet and my brides maids had 12 each in theres.

I forget the exact price but I know mine was under 200.00 and my brides maids was 80.00 each.

I want to say mine was 160.00 or 180.00. I'm not sure.

Wow Jackie- awesome review! I finally had time to read it, every word- great job. I'm so glad everything went so well for you. Dreams truly is an amazing place, and I can't imagine having done my wedding anywhere else.

I loved all your details, the story of Ryan walking you down the aisle, and omg girl- you looked fantastic! I looked at all of your pics. Everything was awesome. I love your hair- just perfect. I'm dying to see Juan's pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nene View Post
Jackie you rock! I think we have the same dress?
Really! I loved my dress, I think it was Bellisima Couture the Cara Mia collection "Bridgeete", is that the one you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Wow Jackie- awesome review! I finally had time to read it, every word- great job. I'm so glad everything went so well for you. Dreams truly is an amazing place, and I can't imagine having done my wedding anywhere else.

I loved all your details, the story of Ryan walking you down the aisle, and omg girl- you looked fantastic! I looked at all of your pics. Everything was awesome. I love your hair- just perfect. I'm dying to see Juan's pics...
Thanks Sarah, I'm so so glad we got married at Dreams Cabo even if it was a long flight, completly worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianna28 View Post
I love your dress! Do you know where I can find it online!?
Adrianna, I'm at work right now but I will PM you this weekend with the designers website, that might give you a start anyways as to wear or how to find the dress.